17

The next morning I wake up with puffy eyes from crying so much. I rub my eyes and get out of the bed to use the restroom but when I pass the full length mirror I stop to look at myself, my stomach has gotten a bump.

"Chasity!" I yell lifting my shirt up over my little belly. It's not a huge difference but it shows that there is really a human inside of me that I created.

"What's going on?" Chasity mumbles walking into the room rubbing her eyes. I look over at the time, twelve in the afternoon.

"Why do you look like you just woke up?" I ask laughing.

"Uh, maybe because I just did smart one." She says squinting at me past all her crusty eye problems. "You are like glowing Cam. Pregnancy looks good on you."

I turn to look at myself in the mirror and then remember why I yelled for her. "Look!" I exclaim pointing at my little belly. Chasity comes over to me and touches my stomach.

"Oh my gosh suga booga, my little fishy is a blow fish now!" She smiles softly then gasps. "Zak get in here!"

Zak comes bursting into the room with only his boxers on and a flip flop in his hand. "What is it babe?" He asks swinging the flip flop around crazily.

"Well first of all why the hell don't you have any clothes on?" Chasity asks crossing her arms and giving him a death stare.

"Because I just woke up?" He says confusedly.

"Okay I accept that answer, but why the hell do you have a flip flop?" She asks rolling her eyes. I stifle a laugh and sit on my bed watching them.

Zak mumbles something incoherently. Chasity leans closer to him and asks him to say it again. "I said that I grabbed the closest thing because I thought something was happening to you." He huffs.

I burst out laughing. "I-I-I can't breathe." I squeal falling back onto my bed trying to catch my breath.

Chasity stares at him with an 'are you serious face'. "What is a flip flop going to do? And you're in a freaking gang anyways, you clearly should know that a flip flip won't do anything."

"It was the only thing I could grab while running out and I was half asleep." He says defending himself. "What did you want anyways?"

Chasity rolls her eyes at him and points to me. Zak walks over to me and stares at me assessing me for injuries.

"I'm not a zoo animal Zak." I roll my eyes and then sit up straighter. "Look." I smile and lift my shirt up.

"Woah!" Zak yells and covers his eyes. Chasity huffs and smacks him in the back of the head. "What the hell babe?! I'm not gonna look at your friend undressing and you still hit me?"

"She's is showing you her stomach." Chasity sits next to me on the bed. "I have a idiot for a boyfriend." She groans.

Zak comes over to me and pokes my stomach. "What are you doing?" I laugh.

"It's so weird." He says staring at it.

"Just wait till the baby starts kicking." I smile excitedly. Just then Mia walks into the room.

"Are you guys having a threesome or something?" She laughs leaning against the door frame.

"You should know about them." I scoff pulling my shirt down. "Why the hell are you in here anyways?"

"This is mine and Nolan's room but you wouldn't know that because you threw a fit and laid wherever the hell you wanted."

I stand up and walk past Mia. "There you go. Now you have your room back." I turn around in the hall and wait for Chasity incase she does something crazy like usual. Chasity stands up and bumps into Mia's shoulder.