3

We went back home after changing and of course the boys had to go with us. We are all currently sitting on the couch deciding what to do.

"You guys should totally throw a party." Nolan said throwing one of his legs on top of my lap.

I scrunched up my nose. "How about no? And get your dirty foot away from me."

"Hurtful." Nolan started fake crying. Chasity started laughing about something Zak whispered in her ear. I smiled and jumped on her lap.

"Hey, you wanna tell me what the joke is?" I winked at Zak and pinched Chasity's cheeks. "She has pinchable cheeks don't you think Nolan?"

"Hmm, I do actually." He stood up and stood in front of us. "But I think she looks more tickelish to me." He grabbed her sides and started tickling her which led to me hitting Zak in the face.

"I'm so sorry." I told Zak.

"Dude, I know. You have said it a million times. The pain was gone the first 5 times you said it. Besided its Nolan's fault and I know the perfect punishment." Zak smirked. He refused to tell us, he just made us get into Chasity's car and drive to a diner.

"Are we making a pit stop?" Chasity asked parking the car.

"You could call it that." Zak climbed out of the car and grabbed Chasity's hand. I mentally awed at how much of a gentlemen he is. I felt someone grab my hand and looked over. Of course its Nolan.

"Problem?"

"Nah, just thought we should practice for when we become a couple." He smirked.

"Ha, in your dreams pretty boy." I patted his chest and walked inside. The waiter already sat Chasity and Zak at a booth. We walked over and I slid in next to Chasity. "This is totally the cool side." I said high fiving Chasity.

"Uh, honey while you guys may be cool we are much sexier." Nolan smirked leaning back. His hand stretched to far and touched some lady's hair. She turned around and starting flirting with him. He smirked and flirted back.

"Babe, what do you think the baby should eat? Do you remember what the doctor said?" I smiled innocently. Nolan turned and glared at me. Chasity started laughing at the girls face, she stood up and left while blushing.

"Okay, two can play at this game." The waiter started walking towards us and boy was he mighty fine.

"Chasity, I think I'm in love."

"Girl, who's the babys father?" Chasity joked.

"Hello what can I get you guys?" The waiter, Ben, said looking at me and Chasity only.

"A new waiter." Nolan and Zak said at the same time scowling. Ben looked shocked but walked away.

"What the hell?!" Chasity said smaking the table. Oh they are so dead.