i. a new hope

"So we are going to know our future. Sounds amazing" said Padmé as she looked at the theatre where all the said people were assembled.

Everyone had settled down in the theatre and we're waiting for those Holovids to play.

Padmé instinctively clutched her stomach which was growing big with everyday passing. Sometimes she felt like there wasn't just one child but more than that.

She discreetly held the hand of her secret husband, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.

"Assembled everyone has. Begin the Holovids shall we?" asked Master Yoda to which everyone nodded.

"Yeah, I am quite inquisitive to know about the future myself" said Master Mace Windu as he took out the first holovid which had written on it " A New Hope for the Galaxy."

He played the first holovid and the screen lit up.

____________________________________________

A long time ago in, a galaxy far far away...

"I thought it was about the future" said Anakin and everyone else agreed with him.

"I agree, Skyguy" said Ashoka Tano who was sitting next to Captain Rex.

"If we continue watching it we can come to know what exactly it is all about" said Master Plo Kaan.

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the main title. War drums and numerous instruments echo through the heavens as a rollup slowly crawls into infinity.

The sudden loud music makes everyone jump in surprise with Rex almost choking on his drink which he was drinking. Ashoka patted his back while trying to hold back her laughter.

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

"What?? Galactic Empire?? Rebels?" Yelled Anakin in surprise over what he has just witnessed. The other Jedi present shared his sentiment so did the others present in the room.

"Did we lose the war?" asked Shaak Ti as she was clearly taken aback about what had happened to her republic.

"To find the answers, watch these we must" said Master Yoda calmly while even though he too was conflicted.

"Maybe they won and changed the name of the republic to empire" suggested Master Mundi while scratching his chin in a suggestive manner while still trying to come on terms with everything.

The rest of the audience nodded and continued watching the holovid hoping to get to answers soon.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Silence. Tense silence. It reigned the theatre as the audience tried to digest the information they just received.

Death Star?

A weapon powerful enough to destroy a planet?

Impossible?

"A weapon which can destroy a whole planet? We have to do something about this." said Mace Windu and the others nodded at his words.