v. Ben Kenobi Or Obi Wan Kenobi?

Luke ran out of the house slowly as he was sad because his uncle wasn't letting him go. He was making his way to the garage when he heard his sister's voice.

"Luke" she shouted in a loud voice.

"What, Gigi?" He asked his sister softly as he stopped on his way to garage to complete his work on the droids.

"You know I was wondering I should probably help you with the droids. So that you can complete the work soon and then we will go to the power station in Tosche" Jelena said and both of them went towards the garage. Luke nodded excitedly at her words.

"I am glad that these two have a good relation and look out for each other in need" Ashoka commented seeing the their bond.

Luke and Jelena made their way back to the garage to finish working on Threepio and Artoo.

However, when they entered, it was to find the room empty of the two newcomers. Confused, Luke pulled out a remote similar to the one the sellers had used on Artoo and pushed a button.

"Oh!" Threepio said in surprise, jumping at the sudden shock.

"What are you doing hiding back there?" Jelena asked as if to a guilty child.

"It wasn't my fault, ma'am please don't deactivate me." He pleaded. "I told him not to go, but he's faulty. Malfunctioning. Kept going on about his mission."

"God he is acting like those younglings in our Jedi academy -" Shaak Ti began speaking when Obi Wan cut her off and completed.

"who blame each other if anything goes wrong and pleads us not to punish them" Everyone present in the room laughed even Mace and Yoda agreeing with the behavior of younglings.

"Damnit." Luke cursed and ran from the room, Threepio following behind. He ran back out topside and searched the horizon with another pair of binoculars.

"We gotta find that R2 unit or else uncle will kill us" Jelena said as she stood beside her brother.

"That R2 unit has always been a problem." Threepio said, walking up beside him. "These astro droids are getting a bit out of hand. Even I can't understand their logic at times."

"Artoo is a crafty droid" Plo Kann commented knowing how crafty the droid can be sometimes.

"He always finds a way to save us" Ashoka said and everyone agreed at her words.

"I guess everyone is forgetting the one who owns Artoo and for whom it was constructed too.." Anakin joked and looked at his wife. He felt a sense of pride when he saw everyone praising Artoo

"How could I be so stupid?" Luke said as he put the macrobinoculars down, "He's nowhere in sight. Dammit!"

"That droid is a menace" Jelena commented as she looked around trying to locate the annoying droid.

"Excuse me, sir, but couldn't we go after him?"

"It's too dangerous with all the sand people around. We'll have to wait until morning."

"Yeah, the sand people venture out in night looking for valuable things and people they could enslave" Jelena agreed with her brother.

"Lets go inside now" Jelena told them as she made her way towards their home.

"I hope Artoo doesn't run into sand people" Rex said to Ashoka who nodded at his words.

Anakin clenched his fists hearing about the sand people. He hated them they were the reason why he lost his mother. Luke or Jelena running into them is unacceptable to him.