Disabled

Izuku pov
I smile as Kacchan gets back from UA and smiles at me. "Hey Kacchan how's UA going?" I smile as I say this so gratefully he always has time to see me even though I'm useless. "It was so great I passed my test thanks to your help, oh and I made some friends one of them is named Kirishima and he's got this cool red hair and doesn't treat me like everyone else so that's good right?" Kacchan replys to Deku smiling and Deku hugs him from his wheelchair, kinda laughing.

"That's so great Kacchan. By the way whens the wedding with you and kirishima happening cause I have a few ideas." Izuku smile as Kacchan becomes a blushing mess. "I- h- how?" Kacchan stutters over his word confused. "I've known you since childhood never do you talk this fondly about people." Deku laughs as he says this Kacchan looks like annoyed that Deku knows him so well. "Your so annoying nerd."

They both laughed together for a while before Kacchan asked, "hey nerd got any food I'm starving."
"Yeah sure." Deku wheels himself around the kitchen grabbing food.
He starts to put together a dish he knows well spicy katsudon.

"Hey Kacchan could you grab a knife from one of the cupboards above." Deku asks sweetly.

"Sure but why doesn't Auntie leave them lower for you she does it with other stuff." Kacchan says calmly.

Deku smiles. "You know she is always in rush she must forget some times."

Izuku finish the katsudon and him and Kacchan eat it happily.

Time skip to a couple days later

Izuku's pov
I get up as usual my Mum has left for work. I feel bad she works long shifts from early to late since my father left or something.

It costs a lot of money just for food and water but we also have my medical bills.

My mums life mould be so much easier with out me in it. But she would get mad if I said that.

Time skip to after school

Kacchan should be here soon I think and check my phone for messages, not that I really have any numbers besides my Mums and Kacchans.

Kacchan🤬💀😤
Hey nerd its cool if I bring my friends around right.

Izuku😇💚🥰
Yes it will be fun can't wait to meet them.

Right after I sent the message my doorbell rings. I laugh knowing Kacchan was already at the door with them here and just waiting for confirmation from me that they could enter.

I wheel my self to the door and open it.
I smile at the new people. "I there you must all be Kacchan's friends please enter make yourself at home."

"Wow Bakubro you didn't say your friend was in a wheelchair." His pikachu looking friend states.

"Wait whos Kacchan?" A friend I instantly realise is Kirishima asks.

"Oh so your Kirishima. Kacchan is what I call this pomeranian katsuki. When will you ask Kacchan out since he's way to shy to ask you." I laugh as both their faces go red, everyone else around them chuckles at the comment.

"Oh wow I need to get some tea of you." Me and her basically are dieing laughing as Kacchan screams.

"You damn nerd don't you dare make friends with pinky and if you don't shut the fuck up I'll rip you to shreds." Kacchan is fuming.

"Bakugo it is not nice to talk to a kid in a wheelchair that way." A guy says karate chopping air and wearing square glasses.

He then crouches I front of me something I hate people doing. "Hey kid are you ok I so sorry about him and will apologise on his behalf your not hurt are you." He acts as if he's taking to a child when I know I look 15.