𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | One Month Later.

It's been about two weeks since I met Munseong and as well as Hobin, Eul, and Jihyeok.

My life has been.. so so so much better because of them, even if it has just been a few days.

I mean, I never really got to experience having friends before so all of this is really just.. really new to me.

Anyways, I was currently in the living room with my mom.

We were just talking about random things until there was a knock on the door.

"Oh? Were you expecting someone, M/n?" My mom asked.

"No, not that I can remember.."  I mumbled in response as I got up to go see who it was.

I open the door to see Eul and Jihyeok.

"Hey M/n!"  Eul exclaimed while waving at me.

"M/n we're supposed to see Hobin today, remember?"  Jihyeok reminded me.

'Ohhhhh! I forgot... T-T'  I thought to myself before responding to Jihyeok.

"Oh right! I completely forgot haha!"  I responded cheerfully.

I quickly put on my shoes and waved goodbye to my mom.

Eul and Jihyeok both said goodbye to my mom, I had introduced them to her a couple of days ago the day after Jihyeok had gotten out of the hospital and I got to know them a bit more since then too.

I shut the door and made sure it was locked before the three of us made our way to Hobin's apartment.

• • •

The walk wasn't that long, it took us only about 10 minutes to get there.

Jihyeok got his camera ready before opening the door to Hobin's apartment, a bit surprised that the door was unlocked.

I asked not to be on camera due to the fact that I'm camera shy, and he respected my wishes.

As we walked into the apartment Jihyeok said, "Is anyone home?"

The three of us slowly walked around the empty apartment.

"What the hell? Where did Hobin go without even locking the door?" Jihyeok asked as he looked around.

[ is this really v-hit's house? ]

[ this place looks like it's come straight out of the 80s. ]

[ there's no way anyone can actually live here. ]

Suddenly, we hear noises coming from what seemed to be the wardrobe closet.

Me, being the scaredy-cat I am, hid behind Eul. My actions caused Eul to chuckle a bit.

"Huh? What the hell?"  Jihyeok said as he placed a hand on the wardrobe door.

[  there are noises coming from the wardrobe. ]

[ what is it? i'm f*cking scared. ]