𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | Hugs.

The next day

Third Person POV

Gaeul was currently in her homeroom class, writing down in her notebook about how to not sound like an old man so much.

She decided she should at least make an effort to stop doing such things, even though it's not necessarily a bad thing that she's doing.

That's just how she naturally talks, why should she have to unlearn what she already knows just because of what other people think?

Anyways, as Eul continued to write down some ideas, a fake snake was thrown on her desk.

"GOSH DARN IT!" She yelled as she fell backwards in her chair.

A group consisting of three boys and two girls laughed at her reaction. They then began to make fun of her for talking like an old man.

Eul then realized that they filmed the entire thing but when she yelled at them to delete the footage, a guy pushed her while saying that he was going to delete it anyways because it wasn't funny.

She was then made fun of more before Jihyeok arrived at her classroom, but he was no help.

One of the guys was about to hit Eul before Hobin showed up just in time, to which they didn't take him that serious.

Even though they were all a year younger than him, they treated him like he was the younger one!

Kids these days man.. they just don't know when enoughs enough.

Hobin and the guy was about to fight until.. Munseong appeared and the other guy pretty much chickened out.

• • •

M/n POV

After Eul explained what happened earlier, I couldn't help but feel really bad.

One of my friends got bullied and yet.. I couldn't do anything to help.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Eul, and you guys too.." I apologized.

"M/n! You don't have to apologize!"  Eul quickly reassured me.

"Yeah, it's not like you would have fought them anyways, no offense."  Hobin added.

"Hobin that wasn't very nice.."  Jihyeok retorted.

'He's right though..' I thought before smiling then looking away from them.

Hobin then sighed before saying,  "Ugh.. I should have just asked Munseong to kick their asses."

"He fought for us when we were fighting against Pakgo, but this time he didn't bother stepping in.." Jihyeok added.

"He's not the kind of fella who goes around fighting people without a good reason. We should be glad things calmed down without a fight.."  Eul explained.

'She's right.. He's so cool...' I thought as I just listened to them talk.

They then began to talk about the people from earlier. Unsurprisingly, they were also newtubers.