Epilogue - Let me take a picture of you.

"Yes Agent 125?"

Jake couldn't believe his eyes.

Despite seeing his boss with only a suit and a black face mask at the headquarters, he didn't knew how he looked like so he only knew his eyes.

Jake's boss is a man in his middle 30s, he wasn't handsome but he also wasn't ugly, but he is surely intimidating.

"My gosh, Agent 125. For your information, I didn't leak the information. And you might've already forgotten to change your number before running away resulting in us tracking your location with your lover"

Aside from his thoughts about his appearance Jungwon patted his lap and signalled him to look at the window.

Noticing the change of directions towards the police station he looked at his boss wide-eyed.

"W-Where are we going, boss?"

"You need to change your looks, the two of you"

"B-But, we still wanted to kill" Jake honestly and hesitatingly answered.

"Go on with killing but don't do it so much, lessen the killings to only 3 kills a month or at least near it" His boss said, staring at him in the rear mirror.

Soon the car was parked on a hospital, to be exact a hospital for plastic surgeons.

"Go on now, change your looks but be sure that you would still love yourself" the boss said, the two could only nod while the man beside the boss went out of his seat and opened the door, later removing the handcuffs from both the lovers hands.

The couple entered the hospital and was assisted by nurses.
——

Leaving the hospital, a car waited for the both of them. The two could only smile at each other with their new looks, leaving the hospital after several days.

Entering the house, they realized the belongings they brought that were in the car they rode before were all placed in front of them all situated in a couch.

The couple could only break a smile at each other.

"Love" Jake carefully said.

"D-Did we just, escape? Together?" Jungwon asked, intertwining his hands with the older. A silly grin on his new lips.

"I guess" Jake said, facing him and inching closer to his face.

"It was fun killing with you, my photographer" Jungwon said.

"So do I, my model" Jake replied.

Inching closer till their lips touched, circling their hands on each other, melting in their embraces full of warmth and safety.

Oh how love can be so strong.

The tight grip of true love led them to a situation away from all the unfortunate events.

It was just a crime that took both beings together but it soon turned into a miracle, funny how a crime could become such a big impact in their life.

Jake bit Jungwon's lower lip, immediately entering his tongue when the younger approve his permission.

The kiss wasn't sloppy, it didn't had the lust, only the love. The sweet kiss among both lovers had them too attached than all the problems of the perfect and imperfect world.

Breaking the kiss for some air, Jake scurried to his belongings and took his camera.

"Come on, Won"

"Let me take a picture of you"