KatexY/n

Warnings: self harm, swearing, sex, sex teasing, scissoring, fingering, eating of thy pussy. 😅

I'm laying on my bed, closing my eyes, hoping that when I fall asleep they never open again. I hate reality. There's nothing I have. I have a best friend, Wanda Maximoff. And I have a crush, Kate Bishop, but she'll never love me back because I'm a mess.

I stand up and I walk into my bathroom. Looking threw my medicine cabinet, I see it, a razor.

Do it! Do it now! You've got nothing! Do it! You're worthless! You slut!

I take the razor out and I turn it on. Bzzz. I start putting it to my arm but I hear a knock on the door. I drop the razor and I run to the door. I want to get this over with so I can hurt myself, mabye even kill myself.

I open the door and I see Kate. She puts a smile on my face all the time.

"Hey, y/n. If you're not busy can you plait my hair. I love the way you do it," she asks.

"Of course I can, come in," I invite her in.

"Where should I sit?" Kate asks.

"Just sit on the floor, in front of my bed," I tell her.

She smiles and sits in front of me. I start plaiting her hair. Her head is leaning on my thigh. She's so cute.

Her hand starts playing up and down my thigh.

"W-what are you doing, K-Kate?" I question. She's turning me on way too much. Does she know she it? Is she doing it on purpose?

"Well, if you must know, if I enjoy my plait, I'll have to say thank you. I have the perfect way of doing that," she says moving her hand the closest to my clit that it's ever been before.

"W-what do you mean?" I stutter. I've become wet at this point. I'm dripping.

"I think you know what I mean. Wanda read your mind, she told me you like me. I want to act on that," she whispers.

"Okay!" I continue plaiting her hair. When I finish Kate stands up.

"Can I go in your bathroom and see if it's good?" Kate asks.

NO, I HAVE THE RAZOR IN THERE. "Yes, you can go."

"Thanks," Kate walks in and she goes to the mirror on my cabinet. Fuck, I left the cabinet door open too.

"Y/n, what is this stuff?" Kate asks.

"Well, the pills are for two things. Medical reasons and trying to overdose. And the razor is for self harm," I answer honestly, hoping she doesn't think I'm a freak now.

She doesn't say anything, she just hugs me. "You could've talked to me of something was wrong."

"I didn't want anyone to know because no one would care," I sigh.

"But you're assuming that, I would care and I'm sure Wanda would too. I've heard Natasha fancies you, she'd care. And I'm sure everyone else would too."

"Thank you. I promise I'll never do anything like this again."

"Thanks. Now, I love my hair, time for your reward."

"Okay!" I say. I've never felt happier.

Kate pushes me down onto my bed. She takes off her top revealing her pink laced bra.

She climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck, blessing my whole neck with hickeys. With each hickey I let out a quiet moan. I take my top off and Kate smiles.

"What?" I say.

"How can you think anything bad of yourself when you look like that?" She giggles.

I smile and Kate unclips my bra. She takes off her own bra. It's like I have no control, Kate has all control.

Kate starts nibbling on my nipple, playing with the other one. It feels so good.

Kate starts pulling at my trousers and I yank them down. I take off my pants and Kate moves down.

She starts nipping at my inner thighs, teasing me. I let out a soft moan with every touch.

"Please, don't tease me," I whine.

"As you wish, my love," Kate whispers.

Kate starts devouring my cunt, making me moan loudly. She takes a two fingers and shoves them up me.

Oh, my god, this feels good.

Kate starts licking me again as she takes off her trousers and pants. She's now licking me and fingering me. I'm feel something and I realise I'm about to cum.

"M-m-mummy, I'm about to c-cum," I stutter out.

"Say my name," Kate says.

"K-Kate."

"Again, keep going," Kate orders.

"Kate! Kate! KATE!" I scream as I cum.

Kate takes her fingers out and licks them. She licks all of my juice up and makes eye contact with me. Kate kisses me passionately. I can taste myself on her tongue as we make out.

Kate moves her body and starts rubbing our cunts together. She knows exactly how to wrap me around her finger.

We continue grinding eachother for a minute.

Kate moans, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!"

We both cum at about the same time and Kate collapses next to me.

"Was that a good thanks?" Kate asks.

"The best thanks ever," I pant.

"Can I take you on a date sometime then?"

"Yes."

We both fall asleep, cuddling each others warm bodies.

(A/N: if you have any requests just message me or comment here.)