NatashaxWandaxY/n

Warnings: bad language, fucking, sex toys, eating pussy, girlxgirlxgirl, threesome, largely smut.

Suggested by: thesimpvlv

Today we're having a party at the compound to celebrate Starks birthday. I have a plan. I'm going to try make Wanda and Nat jealous. My friend, Carol Danvers, has agreed to flirt with me. Hopefully, Nat and Wanda will get jealous and they'll start to flirt with me.

I put my dress on and I walk downstairs. It seems that most people are here already. Nat, Wanda and Carol are and that's all that matters. I walk over to Carol and we begin talking.

We start flirting with one another and I hear Wanda and Nat whispering go eachother.

"I wish we were brave enough to tell her how much we like her," Wanda sighs.

"I know. Wait, you don't think she's trying to make us jealous, do you? Because she's never showed any interest in Carol, but all of a sudden she's slobbering all over her," Nat suggests.

"I think you might be right. I read her mind and she was so checking us out" Wanda says.

"Come on then, just follow my lead," Nat says, walking over to me and Carol.

"Oh, hey guys," Carol says, moving a bit away from my face.

"Hi," I whisper.

"Hey, y/n, can we talk to you?" Natasha says in a seductive voice.

"Sure, I'll be back, Carol," I say whilst standing up and following the girls into Natasha's room.

"So, what's this all about?" I ask.

"We've noticed you," Natasha says.

"Noticed me?" I ask. Yes, my plan worked!

"I read your mind, don't act dumb," Wanda whispers.

"Well, you've caught me, haven't you?"

"Yes, now, I think we should punish you," Nat says.

"I agree," Wanda confirms.

"I'm ready," I say, preparing myself for something that, I can only assume, will be mind blowing.

"Good," Nat whispers.

They push me onto the bed and Natasha goes to her closet. She pulls out a box and takes out some silk ties.

Natasha pops the ties on the side table and she starts kissing my neck. Wanda zips down my dress and yanks it off leaving me in pants and a bra.

Natasha takes one tie and traps my arms above my head. Wanda takes the other two and spreads my legs apart. She ties my legs in that position.

Nat unclips my bra and throws it to the other side of the room. She starts sucking on my nipples causing me to moan.

Wanda kisses down my body and plays with the waistband of my pants. She looks up for permission and I grant it, she tears of my pants, revealing my dripping vagina. Wanda starts nibbling on my inner thighs and I sigh of frustration. "Can neither of you tease me, please," I beg.

Without a warning, Wanda connects her lips to my cunt and starts sucking. My head is thrown back in sheer pleasure that I don't notice Nat coming closer to me. She smirks and I being my head back up. Nat puts herself over my face and slowly comes down onto my tongue. I begin to devour her as Wanda devours me. Nat grinds on to my tongue more and more and my moans sent vibrations threw her. Wanda finds my g-spot and continually hits it with her tongue. Not long after I'm screaming 'mummy' into Nat as I realise my juices for the first time. Nat finds this hot and grinds harder, faster and further down onto my tongue. She screams 'daddy' as she cums. She has a daddy link, good to know. As Nat gets off me Wanda glares at her. They both kiss so Nat can taste me on Wanda's tongue.

Nat walks back to her box and takes a 7 inch strap out and glares at me, with a tint of evil in her eyes. She takes a vibrator and gives it to Wanda to use it however she pleases. Nat straps the strap on herself and flips me around, my bare arse in line with the strap. She pushes in hard and doesn't give me time to adjust to the size. Instead, she goes as deep as she can, which is nearly all the way, and thrusts hard, finding my g-spot almost instantly. Wanda turns the vibrator on at full speed and places it against Nats cunt. Wanda continues staring at me as my moans get more erratic and loud. Wanda takes her hand and starts fingering herself at the sight of me and Nat. All of our moans are loud and almost in sync.

"I-I'm going to cum!" I moan out, unable to handle this pleasure.

"Hold out a little while longer, princess," Nat moans. She clearly wanted us all to realise at the same time.

Wanda starts to use the vibrator on herself and finger Nat. Thank god for that, otherwise I would've cummed too early. Nat tightens around Wanda's fingers so we know she was close too.

"I-I'm ready!" Wanda moans. We all release ourselves and everyone gets covered in cum.

Nat takes the strap off, tossing it aside. Wanda throws the vibrator too. Nat and Wanda share a side glance before heading back towards me, who was still on the bed, facing the other way, experiencing so much pleasure. My legs felt paralyzed. Nat leans down and wraps my legs around her neck. Wanda, on the other hand, comes up and kisses me. She places herself on to my tongue with no warning and I start sucking her cunt. Her moans were already as loud as ever since I found that spot straight away. Nat shovers her tongue up me and starts touching herself as she does so. The amount of pleasure each of us are feeling in this moment is unbelievable. We knew everyone could hear us. The first to cum is Wanda, she never warned us because it just came out so fast that she didn't even get a warning. Soon after is me the Natasha straight after, purely because of the sight of me cumming.

Wanda lifts me on to the pillow and we all cuddle. I knew tomorrow wasn't going to be easy. All the comments and the fact that my legs just don't work. That made Nat and Wanda really proud of their work.

"Night," Nat mumbles, drifting off.

"Night," Wanda whispers.

"Goodnight."