7. Schoolings With Aliens

Aubyn took a change of clothes from the chest of drawers in his bedroom and set them on the bed. "I will try to answer your questions in the morning before I leave for work."

"This is your room, right?" I asked.

"It is late, Zedikai."

"Just answer."

Aubyn sighed. "Yes, this is my bedroom, but I have no issue with you sleeping in here."

"Where will you sleep?"

"In another bedroom."

"With Mr S and Milan?" I asked to confirm although there seemed to be a third room at the very end of the hallway that I hadn't seen anyone go into. "They got two beds in there?"

Aubyn tilted his head, looking at me suspiciously. "What are you getting at?"

I dropped my bag by the sofa and beckoned him closer. "I want to know what three housemates do at night in the same bed." There was no way that they didn't have something going on between the three of them.

"We sleep," he answered, sitting on the bed.

I took the opportunity to move closer to him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "You know exactly what I mean. It's weird. The three of you live here and while I was here the last time, you gave up your bed to go sleep with them, right?"

"Yes."

"So, I'm starting to think that you won't have sex with me because Milan is already offering," I said, voicing my thoughts as I slipped into his lap to straddle him. "Is someone like him who you're into? The boy-loli type?"

The friendly look he'd worn in the car and up until then melted from his face. It was replaced with the serious look he had worn the first night we met. "Please get off my lap, Zedikai. You smell like alcohol."

"I find it hard to believe you're not attracted to me."

"Milan is like a younger brother to me. Yes, I have offered up my bed to you and do not mind sharing a bed with them because we are just that close. Not because of any other reason. The couch is no place for someone to sleep when there are other alternatives. And for the umpteenth time, Zedikai, I do not want your body."

"Why not?" I demanded to know.

Aubyn seemed to be growing frustrated. Well, fuck, so was I. I wanted him to just give in for both our sakes. I had never wanted someone who blatantly shut me down before. Usually, if they didn't want me, I didn't bother with them anymore, which didn't happen very often. However, Aubyn was simply refusing, knocking it without trying it.

When he took too long to respond, I said, "I was left unsatisfied earlier. I'm sure you can help me out with that".

"So, you had sex with someone before meeting me?" Aubyn asked, eyebrows raised.

He didn't look disgusted, but I was appalled at myself for even mentioning that at a time like this. Alcohol and I were never a good combination. "We've established that I'm a whore already, don't you think? So, give in. I'll make it worth it. I promise."

Aubyn sighed and shook his head. "What you are offering me is a one-night stand where we spend twenty minutes humping each other to reach a climax and then call it a night. That is not in the least bit appealing. In fact, it sounds miserable. And before you say it, it will not matter how many rounds of this you offer, I will not take it."

"Because you're more of a relationship kind of person?" I asked, the word coming out with the amount of distaste I had for it. Honestly, I didn't know what the hype was about.