Shoutouts!

ALRIGHT! More shoutouts! Thank you to @Rinshirosagi for voting and adding to a collection, @Fidan82837 for adding my stories to a collection, @KathiHaas for voting, @Aream65 for following and adding my story to a collection, @MoonRamen for following, and @Lloydmongomery for following and voting!

@Rinshirosagi has a whopping eleven published stories, one of them Ninjago, all of them amazing! Delve deep into the incredible world of Ninjago like never before with "The Girl Behind The Mask" or into another mystical realm (no realm crystal required!) effortlessly as @Rinshirosagi weaves storytelling magic.

@Fidan82837 has ten reading lists just perfect for reminiscing over those childhood glory days gone by. Heaven knows those days feel like you threw a jar of Tomorrow's Tea and they were gone in a heartbeat.

@KathiHaas- Wow! What a reading list this author has for you! With this reading list targeted at the hottest duo in Ninjago city, you'll be on the edge of your seat as you turn page after page!

@Aream65 has two published stories and five reading lists that you will absolutely adore! Open to suggestions, @Aream65 is the person to go to when you just need something fun to look through!

@MoonRamen! This author is amazing! I've loved reading Raising Naivete so much. Not Ninjago, but so good! This isn't even the only story this author has written. Tales From The Deceased is for you if you want to sit down with a good horror to make your blood chill.

@Lloydmongomery also has a reading list! 31 stories, all perfect for all of us Ninjago fans! Check it out!

If you comment, upvote, add my story to a collection, etc. and a shoutouts page passes you by, feel free to message me and I will remedy it as soon as I can! And if you don't see your shoutout, check my other story. I will post shoutouts on Yellow Is Half Of Green and Midori. Shoutout pages come every other chapter! Thank you so much!

Let's see if we can make it to 10 followers!