three

(I know this chapter is in all caps, and it should be lowercase...I'm just lazy. Lmk what you prefer!)

Nothing but giggles and club music filled Louis' ears, as they made out in the sweaty nightclub bathroom.

The lights were red, and there was a little illuminated disco ball, in addition to fuzzy pink walls. It was quite the atmosphere, but they were both far too distracted and inebriated to notice.

Harry was carelessly taking selfies of them Frenching as they stumbled into the lavatory together, giggling at his drunk multitasking, and maybe something Louis had previously said, but neither of them could remember. Nevertheless, giggles floated flippantly between the two. They were decked out in boas and beads, the taller lad wearing a pink cowboy hat.

Those photos would certainly be a prize to whoever got their hands on them.

Louis just locked the door behind them as Harry tugged him along, putting the phone down on the counter and pushing Louis against it too.

It had been nearly two weeks since they'd seen each other. Two weeks since either of them had gotten laid. They had a good thing going. Why look elsewhere? So it was two weeks of waiting, fantasizing, and stealing glances at any social gathering; their blue and emerald eyes not-so-subtly lighting up anytime they laid eyes on each other.

Harry certainly hadn't forgotten his promise from last time.

"I top, remember Tomlinson? Sit for me," Harry ordered.

This had an intoxicated Louis Tomlinson very confused. He'd gotten used to a certain thing with Harry–he was too inebriated to even contemplate how anything else would go with his friend.

Nevertheless, Harry was helping lift his hips as he jumped, so he could sit on the counter; he wasn't exactly at the height to make it on his own.

Harry had been eating well in the two weeks they had taken a break, growing more addicted to his gluttony. Especially after Louis' little comments previously. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to. Every meal seemed to turn him into a drunken gourmand, often eating until he couldn't breathe, which tended to be slightly embarrassing around friends or coworkers. But he couldn't help it.. he couldn't control himself. His appetite was more voracious than ever.

Louis immediately noticed he looked bigger. Maybe it was the way he drank in every detail of Harry's appearance every time he laid eyes on him. Or maybe it was that obvious to everyone; that he wasn't slowing down with packing on the pounds.

His well-fed belly was getting more plump, taking full advantage of every spare inch in his shirt. Not only that, but his hips had gotten a little chunky, these adorable little love handles subtly poking out from his pants.

He clearly had a deep love for food. It was adorable.

He looked bloody incredible. Subsequently, Louis was downing tequila shots that night to even be able to keep his eyes off of him.

Thank fucking god he didn't have to do that now.

Once they were out of the boys' sight, Louis was free to hang all over him, as much as he pleased.

Now he could run his hands all over him. Now he was letting Harry step between his legs, feeling his strong, softened body pressed against his own, and their lips were crashing together again.

His hands were in his curls at the nape of his neck, and Harry's hands were on his sides, running up and down his curves and pulling him right up against himself; like puzzle pieces slotting together. It felt like their lips fit perfectly together, and Louis was hypnotized by it all, by their tongues dancing together; and the sweet deep hums of pleasure that came from Harry.