four

"What all do you remember?" Harry gulped, holding his coffee cup as he sat crisscrossed on his mattress.

Louis was still passed out beside him, sleeping on his stomach in nothing but his briefs. His bum looked really good.

They had gone back to Harry's flat last night, which yes, probably wasn't the greatest idea. Harry knew they never slept over before. That's not something they did. Then again, they don't snog after sex either. Apparently they were breaking all the rules now.

Nevertheless, it was different waking up with Louis' arm draped over him and their legs tangled, seeing him peacefully sleeping next to him. Both of their guards were down yet there they were, intertwined.

Funny enough, with everything that Harry remembered from last night, he had no idea how Niall got on the floor of his flat. But that's exactly where the lad was when he woke up.

Harry's flat was the closest to the central area of the city, so the boys stayed over often when they went clubbing. Wasn't he lucky?

That was only ever lucky when the boys included Louis.

Although, this was different than Louis sprawled out on his couch along with Michael.

Louis was in his bed, and so was Harry. They had never actually even slept next to each other.

They'd hooked up just last night, and they were in the same bed in the morning.

"Zayn was...snogging someone in the hall?" Niall groaned, rubbing his temple gently as he finished pouring himself some coffee for his headache. He had the coffee pot from the kitchen in his hand, along with a mug, sat on Harry's dresser as they both recounted the events of last night.

"But what's up with this?" Niall smirked curiously, pointing to their friend in his bed.

Harry just looked down at him again, steady breaths coming from the boy with fluffy, messy hair, Louis' little arm was still limp in his lap as he sat there. He was so small and warm, he just wanted to curl back up with him and hold him; sleep away the day.

Not to mention how pretty he looked, laying on his tummy shirtless. Harry could've easily kissed all down his spine, right down to those little dimples at the bottom.

"What do you mean, Niall? We were absolutely pissed. He couldn't wander home alone. Neither could you," Harry lied through his teeth, quite well actually. Niall would've believed him.

"Oh c'mon what actually happened last night?" a voice said from the bathroom, before Michael was joining them in the bedroom. Of course Mike had to ruin a perfect excuse.

"Is the whole fucking Scooby gang here?" Harry questioned with confusion, his voice going up a bit. At the noise, Louis tossed and turned a bit, rolling a bit closer to Harry and cuddling against his thigh.

"Answering a question with a question," Michael sighed, "Well played. Your couch was comfy. I may or may not have just thrown up in your toilet."

"You- Clifford.." Harry said with wide eyes, making Niall giggle.

"Why is Louis in your bed?"

"The same reason Niall is sleeping on my floor, and you just sauntered out of my bathroom!" Harry replied with annoyance. How could he say anything when Louis still wanted them to be a secret somewhat?

Zayn and Michael already knew. Niall definitely had a clue, and the rest of them probably did too. It was their best friends, why did it matter?

Why did it matter to Louis? Why? Was he that ashamed?