Chapter 2

"Do you want to come and meet my friends?" Sam asked.

Why the hell not. Me and Lola do need some new friends, we only have each other. We never really had any other friends through secondary school, it was just us. It was always "Juni and Lola" this or "Juni and Lola" that. We were inseparable.

"Yeah sure! Let me just ask my friend if she wants to come over as well." I smiled at him, and he nodded. I walked over to Lola with our drinks and set them down.

"Who was that you were talking to, he's cute!" She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes he is cute, and his name is Sam. He actually invited us over to come and meet his friends and I came back to ask if your cool with that?" I said.

"Cool??? Fuck yeah I'm cool with that! Let's go now!"

Lola dragged me by my wrist over to where the three boys were sat. They seemed to had calmed down when they saw us walking over towards them.

"Hey boys." I smiled. I looked over at Sam, who was smiling back at me.

"Juni, this is Joe," He points at the taller darker hair boy, "And this is Dean." He pointed at the smaller one.

I gave them a friendly smile and looked over at Lola, who was looking at Joe with an expression only I would recognise. I rolled my eyes for what seems the fifth time tonight.

"This is Lola, she's my bestfriend, and it's her birthday today." I nudged her in the side to snap her out of her trance, and she snapped out almost instantly.

"Hi!" She smiled. She waved at Joe, and he waved back. How adorable.

"Come sit, don't be shy." Sam laughed.

I return the laughter, and sat myself next to him, whilst Lola sat next to Joe. Poor Dean. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He was cool.

"So, where do you guys come from?" Sam questioned.

"We literally live about 9 minutes away from here" I laughed.

That wasn't a lie. We literally did. I am not embarrassed to say that Lola and I timed how long i took for us to get here from my house. We were very bored that day, can you tell?

Sam chuckled and sat back in silence whilst Joe, Lola and Dean were having a conversation. I took this opportunity to really take in Sam's features. He really was beautiful, I know I'm going to be saying this a lot, but he really is the most beautiful boy I have ever met.

He noticed me staring at him, so I quickly turned away. I can't be staring too much yet, I don't want to seem weird. Does he think I'm weird? He's still looking at me. Do I look back at him?

I looked. He smiled, and I felt his arm stretch around the back of me, and his hand falling down past my shoulder. I looked down at his hand and smiled. I felt safe.

"So what brings you guys in here?" Lola piped up.

Both boys went silent, then looked at Sam. Did something happen?

"Uh.... nothing. Don't worry about it" He replied softly.

Hm...

-

An hour passes and we were all still in the pub. We were all extremely drunk, and as the night went on, we got even drunker.

"Hey, I think the pub is closing soon, so do you two wanna come back to ours and have some more drinks?" Sam asked us.

Usually, going to a random strangers house would be a terrible idea, but in the hour you have known all 3 boys, you feel like you have known them for years.