Chapter 3

The next morning we all woke up with massive groans escaping from our months. Last night was pretty fucking rough. It's a miracle that I even remembered stuff from last night.

"Good morning sleepy head."

I heard a sleepy voice grunt next to me. I turn my head to be greeted with Sam's face smiling down at me.

"Good morning. My head hurts." I smile back.

He laughed, then instantly winced in pain. Seems like we all feel like we are about to die.

"Are the others still asleep?" I turn to look around and the other sofa, and see Joe and Lola sleeping on top of each other, and Dean passed out on the floor next to them.

Sam lets out a chuckle, and slowly sits up.

"My head is on fire right now." He buried his head in his hands and I patted my hand on his shoulder.

I really felt like I have known Sam and the boys for so long. We all really get on well with each other, and our energies just really seem to match.

"Do you want anything to eat? Or drink?" Sam asked politely. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I ate something, and I could feel my stomach rumble like crazy.

"Something to eat would be nice, thank you." I smiled at him and he nodded, whilst leaving to the kitchen. I sat back on the sofa, and just relaxed. This house was so peaceful when it was quiet, and it made me feel so calm.

Moments later, Sam arrived back into the room carrying two plates and drinks.

"Uh.. I didn't know what you wanted, so I made you some toast and some tea."

This man was the absolute sweetest.

"That's perfect, thank you."

I grabbed the plate and observed what was in front of me. He had cut the toast into triangles, and butter was spread perfectly to the edges. How cute.

I smiled down at the toast and ate some. I may be hungover, but this was the best toast I have ever eaten in my life. I am not being dramatic.

Sam and I sat in silence whilst eating breakfast, waiting for the others to wake up.

Half an hour passed, and everyone had finally woken up.

"How long have you two been awake?" Dean winced. Ah, the headache has kicked in.

I looked up at the clock.

"About 40 minutes?" I replied.

"Mmmm, I'm hungry." Joe slid off the sofa, and crawled into the kitchen. Lola and Dean shortly followed behind him, and left Sam and I together.

We both sat and drank our tea, with three grunts and groanings as background noises coming from the kitchen. We both let out little chuckles, as our headaches are slowly going away.

"You should meet the other boys today, I'm sure they would really like you two."

"How many others are there?" I questioned. I hoped it wasn't too many.

"Just 3, Tom, Drew, and Johnny, they're all really cool, I promise you'll love them."

I smiled at him, if they're anything like these 3, then I'm sure I would.

"Cool, cant wait." I replied.

"We have food!" Joe walks back into the room, holding too much food.

"I told him, if he's gonna eat all that, he will be sick. I will be sick. Oh god, I think I'm gonna throw up." Dean motions that he's gonna be sick, and we all wince. If he is gonna be sick, I am out of here.