1

Today is the first day of high school for Y/N.

She has never been in school for many years due to personal reasons.

The school she is going to is Wellston Private High (OMFG so shocking)

~At school~

The school was bigger than she thought. There were a zillion kids at the gate. Y/N didn't feel butterflies in her stomach, instead it feels like pigeons were flying in her insides. 

On the bright side, Y/N was having a new experience that she never had before.

Y/N looked at her watch to make sure she's on time.

It's my first day, I don't want to be late she thought as she rushed to class.

As she got to class the teacher told Y/N to the class.

"Good morning everyone, this is Y/N," said the teacher.

"Hi everyone!" Y/N chirped, "I look forward into getting along with you guys."

"Hi Y/N," said the class.

Everyone's friendlier than I thought, maybe this place is safe for me, maybe I can make more friends. 

"Hi Y/N, I'm Elaine," said a girl with braided blue hair.

"Hi," I said.

"How do you like the school so far?" asked Elaine.

"I think it's good," Y/N replied.

"That's good," smiled Elaine.

"So Y/N by any chance, what's you're ability?" 

"I-I," Y/N stuttered, she couldn't reveal her the truth,"I don't feel comfortable sharing it."

"Aw come on Y/N," said Elaine,"Please tell us."

Why is she being so pushy?

"I said no!" shouted Y/N.

Elaines expression darkened, she did not look like a sweet girl, she looked like she was going to kill Y/N

In the class Y/N could hear some students whispering about her.

"Who does that b*tch think she is to disrespect an Elite tier, especially Elaine," whispered a student.

"Maybe she's another cripple like that Johnny boy," whispered another.

Y/N hated it when someone says 'cripple'.

Soon the class was whispering about Y/N.

Y/N ran out of the class and left to go to the washroom.

She could feel their stares burning through her back as she walked out.

It's only the first day and these kids are talking bad about me. What did I do wrong? They judged me and hate me just because I talked back to an "Elite Tier". It's her fault I talked back, she invaded my personal information. Just because someone's stronger, it doesn't mean anything. What are these "abilities" good for? People just hurt each other. Maybe I don't belong here, maybe I don't belong in this world, if only I can fix this damn hierarchy. I would crush it.

Just thinking about the hierarchy makes Y/N's blood boil.