3

The scene that Y/N saw reminded her of the past. She despised it so much she wouldn't let anyone know. She didn't quite remember what ability she had, so she assumed she was a cripple. 

"What did you say b*tch?" glared the bully, he let go of the other boy and charged towards Y/N.

Y/N dodged him and punched him in the face hard, he fell down. It looked pretty funny.

"So you think you're cool that you can dodge me and punch me in the face,  I'll make sure you pay for that," the bully activated his ability, his skin was the same colour as his hair. His skin was rock-hard.

"Ppft hahahahahaah you're ability isn't even that cool," laughed Y/N,"We got Blyke and Isen blowing up Wallik Hall, Remi who can burn me into a cripsp, and Seraphina who's a god. What can you do? Hit a little bit harder? Move a bit faster? In fact, I probably can beat you even without an ability."

"SHUT UP!"

The stone boy charged towards Y/N, she knew she couldn't dodge this one, so she blocked it with her arm. 

There was a loud crack noise, Y/N's arm was badly bruised, perhaps broken.

"You did not please me," smirked Y/N,"I think you could do better."

"You b*tch, I'll make sure all your bones are broken!" yelled the stone boy.

He ran towards her, Y/N caught him and threw him out of the window.

*CRASH*

"Holy shieetdth, I actually beat him," said Y/N surprised.

She stared at her arm and sighed,"I guess doc wouldn't be so happy about this."