Part 4: An Unfamiliar yet Familiar fight.

(Giyuu hasn't really fought at all since losing his arm, so a fight that usually wouldn't be too difficult becomes that difficult. As usual, certain characters and attacks have been changed and stuffs like that. Within this timeline Tengen didn't want to send his wives in alone, so he goes to find Kocho. Unluckily, Kocho was busy and Tomioka was not.)

The women felt an unbridled rage begin to build behind the fake smile as they told Kocho the plan.

"Where did Uzui take him, again?" Shinobu yelled. Uzui's wives stood in front of the butterfly mansion doors, as they told her:
"Uzui needed women to go on this mission, so he came to find you. Tomioka was in the courtyard and surprisingly asked if he could help. Makio made the wonderful suggestion that with how strong Tomioka was, Tengen might not even need us to go in at all." Hinatsuru said.
"Only because he battled an upper moon! Tengen left out the fact that he was a one-armed cripple now..." Makio muttered. Shinobu glared at the woman, uncharacteristically upset at Tomioka being addressed as a 'cripple'
"Tomioka-san is not a cripple. He is still a very capable slayer, and I would appreciate it if you could respect his rank even with his injury." Shinobu said.
The Uzui wives were mildly surprised at the retort, before Suma spoke.
"We didn't mean any disrespect, I'm sorry for Makio and her rudeness." she said shyly. Makio scowled and flicked Suma in the forehead, who seemed like she might cry from the incoming damage.
"Do you know where they are?" Kocho questioned.

"They are planning to go to the entertainment district soon in (Some town), but they are meeting early so Tengen can spar with Tomioka." Hina replied.
"We were going to infiltrate the district ourselves soon, however Tengen changed his mind once Tomioka agreed to his request. Said that we wouldn't need to be put in harm's way with such a 'powerful' hashira at his side." Makio stated.
"First he's going to fight him, then he's bringing Tomioka to the entertainment district? He's going to be the death of his innocence, maybe just the death of him." Shinobu said, thinking.

Would Giyuu need help? He is still a Hashira, but he is recovering! How could he have snuck away without any of the girls noticing?
"You mentioned Tomioka fighting an upper moon before... Is Tengen investigating a possible Upper moon?" Her heart nearly jumped to her throat as the three nodded.
"That's what Tengen believes, at least." Hinatsuru said with Suma nodding afterwards.
"He is in absolutely no condition to be fighting an upper moon..." Shinobu muttered, not really directed towards anyone.

If Tomioka loses another limb, Tengen, So help me god I will take YOUR arm off.
"Thank you all for informing me." She said, after standing in silence. The wives nodded again, and waved as they walked away from the mansion. Shinobu turned back inside, and ran to grab her gear and slide into her uniform. She told Aoi she would be in charge until she got back, the young girl extremely confused. She needed to stay until more help came, but after that she'd leave. Thank Kami that Kanao should be returning from a mission today, but I'm sorry to leave you girls with all this work...

His clothes were drenched in sweat as Tengen continued to come at him, swinging both swords at the pillar. He blocked with his sword, managing to block blow after blow and swinging back when the opportunity arose. With a final slash, the two men finally stopped. Tengen noted that a clump of his ponytail had been removed. An ever so slight yet noticeable amount had been cut.
"Even with one arm, you manage to hold your own against somebody as flamboyant as I!" Tengen grinned.
"You outmaneuver me more times than not, and your physical strength is something to envy." The water pillar responded. Tengen looked at the pillar shocked as he heard Tomioka speak more than two words at once.
"So where are we going today?" Giyuu continued, ignoring Tengen's shocked expression.
"Uh- The entertainment district, remember? I briefed you on this yesterday after I snuck you out of Kocho's mansion." Giyuu nodded, remembering the conversation. He wasn't quite sure about it, but Uzui told him it would be a fairly easy mission. Two hashira against an upper moon? They couldn't lose. Unfortunately as Giyuu's first fight back, the challenge would be far greater then either guessed because of that fact.
"Speaking of Kocho. . ." Tengen started.
"Mitsuri told some of the other Hashira you two were cuddling in bed a couple days ago." Tomioka nearly choked on the water he was drinking.
"I was... simply sleeping in the same bed, nothing more than that. It was just a miscommunication."
"But did you wish there was more?" Tengen said, rather flamboyantly.
"I-uh- Do not want to answer that question." Tengen clapped his hands together, his smile even larger.
"Tomioka, do you like Kocho?" He asked blatantly. Without hesitation, the one armed man spoke.