Part 10: Reunited with Benifits

(This chapter is where I'm alot less confident with my writing ability, I don't really know how to write romance or feelings like that so don't pay any attention to it if it is subpar. Enjoy the read, though!)

Shinobu spent the next two days in turmoil with herself, even talking to demons about her problems before killing them, all while Giyuu and Mitsuri awkwardly stumbled through conversation on the trip back. She still couldn't quite look Giyuu in the eyes after he saw her chest, but she had a gift for him that she still needed to give. As the pair reached the butterfly mansion bruised and battered with very mediocre patch jobs from both of them as neither ever really learned the medical part of the job, Mitsuri reached into her bag and pulled out a folded red piece of clothing. Reaching for it hesitantly, Giyuu unraveled his... Haori. Stitched together very well, or at least as well as a large haori cut into about a dozen pieces could be. He leaned and brought a surprised Mitsuri into a hug, who while blushing returned said hug and patted the man on the back. For once, his uncaring and cold face dropped. Tomioka began thanking her several times before trying to regain his composure, the man standing straight up with the new haori draped around him slightly before the door opened. Shortly after, Aoi took them inside to see Shinobu in her office.
"Mitsuri, Tomioka!" She said happily.
"It's great to see you Shinobu!" The pink and green haired woman said while embracing the smaller woman.

Giyuu merely sat in a comfortable chair and began to doze off, as the two women spoke.
"Me and Tomioka handled eleven demons with really strong blood demon arts. They were like Gyomei's size, each! and at least one of them had a blood demon art that took our energy away. We both nearly passed out mid battle!" Kanroji said, With Shinobu listening as she rewrapped some bandages on Mitsuri's arm.

"Obanai and Me went out to a town just south of here and killed two lower moon demons. It wasn't as fun as yours sounds, however." She said, finishing the bandages and turning to Giyuu who was snoring lightly.

"I actually saved Giyuu from an attack! He saved me later, and took me out of the fight because I was basically sleep-fighting. When he came to get me up I hit him because he fought without me and-"

"So you're the reason he has a swollen cheek and a busted lip?" Shinobu intervened, carefully touching the sleeping Hashira's face. Mitsuri merely blushed in response.
"Sorry..." the girl said. Shinobu giggled at her reaction and went back to examining Giyuu

Such a bruised face. Guess Mitsuri really messed him up. But he has a fairly kind face, when he's sleeping... very handsome though. And nice deep blue eyes.

She blinked and realized she was staring at a very much awake Giyuu. She felt his hot breath on her face and backed up, both of their faces quickly turning a light shade of pink.
"OH! . . . Right, I forgot couples may need some alone time after not meeting for a while. I'll leave." Mitsuri said.

"Where YOU the one who told Obanai we slept together!?!?" Shinobu yelled as the pink haired woman ran out and shut the door behind her. After cooling off for a moment and locking the door, Shinobu turned back to Giyuu. The two locked eyes and she sighed.
"Hello? Tomioka-san?" She said, poking him in his shoulder. His hand lifted and shooed her away, smacking her hand.
"Ow, Tomioka! Don't hit people. It's rude! You already have enough trouble making friends." She smiled at him, continuing to poke.
"You're annoying and I'm tired." He said, opening one eye to make sure she wouldn't try to murder him for that. A swift punch from Kocho's hand into his shoulder was his expected result, so when it came he simply moved so she would miss and hit the chair cushion.

She sighed, deciding to continue her job as a nurse rather than bother him.

As fun as that is.