Lady Of The Court

I was walking with Tuya as we talked a guard named Nepham came up saying that the king had asked for us

I was walking with Tuya as we talked a guard named Nepham came up saying that the king had asked for us. He smiled at me and I did the same for you see he is one of the few gentlemen who work here have a crush on me. But I have a crush on Ramses but I don't think he will ever see me any different from being is best friend. We walked to the throne room where The Pharaoh said, "Ah! My love and Lady Zara please do come in." We walked over and I waved to them and Moses smiled while Ramses smirked and winked at me. I blushed and I guess Tuya saw this interaction and giggled at it.

Tuya was on the right while I was on the left of Pharaoh. "You ruined 4 years of hard work for the gods while horse playing with each other." I rolled my eyes and Moses said, "It's not Ramses fault-" Pharaoh raised his staff and said, "Quiet! Pharaoh speaks." He walks over to them and said, "Did I raise 2 blithering idiots?!" Then Hetop and Heyo started to blather to impress their Pharaoh and I knew the best thing to do was the shut them up,

"Pharaoh if I may?" He looks over to me and said, "Please." I nodded and walked over to him and said, "No. it's not your fault. You have wonderful men infront of you. They do have childish ways but they mean well and they don't mean to destroy any of your work My Pharaoh." The boys smiled and the Pharaoh nodded and dismissed all of us and I walked to get some punch when Moses whistled and said, "Well, that wasn't so bad." I rolled my eyes and gave Moses the look and Ramses said, "He called me a blithering idiot and I am the one to destroy the dynasty." Then I said, "You know your father means well Ramses. He loves you Ramses and only wants the best for you." 

Then Moses said, "There goes the pyramids!" Then Ramses jumped down and I decided that I was gonna go get ready as they spoke to each other.

I was standing with the Pharaoh and Tuya waiting for Ramses and Moses. I knew they were gonna be late for that is like them. Pharaoh came over and said, "I've been thinking for awhile. You and Ramses would make the power couple of Egypt." My eyes widened and I looked at him and said, "Why would you think that Pharaoh?" He chuckled and walked away making me wonder why he said and heard clapping and cheering and saw Ramses.

We all just talked when they brought in a girl and I walked over to them and said, "LEAVE HER! Women are not prizes." I looked at Ramses and he nodded and said, "Take her to Moses's room and untie her." They nodded and took her away.