5 years Later

I was getting decorations for Ramses party for he needs a wife and soon for he is king of Egypt now. Then Tuya came up and saw that I was on the ladder with guards helping me. "Zara may I speak to you for a second?" I looked down at Tuya and said, "Of course my lady." I climbed down as the guards helped me. We walked down the halls as we hear Ramses ordering people around as they still try to find Moses.

Tuya sighed and said, "He is still hoping to find Moses. But what he needs is a bride beside him to help him. I believe that you would be a good wife to him. I have seen the way that you look at each other and I believe that you too would be good for each other." I looked shocked at her and said, "Why me?" She smiled and sat me down and said, "I know you and I believe that you would be perfect for Egypt."

I looked down and she grabbed my hand and brought me to her room and I saw 5 dresses. The ladies came up to us and helped me get ready and Tuya smiled at me as other ladies got ready in the same room.

(4 Hours Later)

I was walking into the party where everyone was talking and chatting but some girls were gossiping about me

I was walking into the party where everyone was talking and chatting but some girls were gossiping about me. As everyone was chilling Tuya came onto the stage that the guards made for the party. "Thank you all for coming. Now it is time for King Ramses you find his bride." Ramses stood onto the stage and smiled and said, "Thank you for all the ladies but I already know who I am making my bride. This girl has been my friends since I was a child. Zara will you be my bride?"

Everyone murmured on who that was as I walked up to meet him as he brought his hand down and I said, "I would be honored."

(Wedding Day)

I was getting ready for my marriage to Ramses and I'm super nervous

I was getting ready for my marriage to Ramses and I'm super nervous. One thing I would love is Moses to be here. He was like a brother to me but we have finally decided to stop the searches and tell our people he is dead. Tuya came in and smiled at me and said, "You look beautiful Zara. I am so proud to have you as my daughter in law." I looked down and smiled as she grabbed my hand and we walked down to the venue.

We got there and we walked down the aisle where I saw Ramses smiling at me and I too him. As the side kicks were doing our wedding and we did our vows and then he said, "Now I would like to present Pharaoh and Pharoahness."