Moses Left?

I was woken up by Ramses's saying that he needs my eyes on somethings and so I walked down to the courtyard where Ramses was talking to architects. Some go the men saw me and started to whistle which made Ramses turn around. He smiled but gave the men a glare and walked to me and I looked at some things.

I looked out onto the scene and it reminded me of a song I use to know when I was younger.

Ramses looked at me and smiled when Moses came over and they started to talk when Moses said, "Maybe we should stop this. Your people are getting hurt by our men." I frowned at what Moses said and looked at Ramses and he looked at me and said, "No need to worry. As soon as I become Pharaoh I will stop the torture." I smiled at him and we walked to what Ramses was gonna make when he becomes Pharaoh.

But then I heard footsteps and I looked behind me and saw Moses running to one of our men to stop him. I followed him but stop when he killed a soldier and walked away when Ramses said, "Take Zara back to the palace while I go fetch Moses." The men nodded as I walked back but looked back hoping that Moses knew he wasn't his fault what so ever.

I was in the courtyard playing which the darling birds when I heard a throat be cleared behind me. I looked to see Ramses with tears in his eyes. I walked up to him and said, "What's wrong Ramses?" He looked down and said, "Moses left and isn't coming back." My eyes started to tear up and I sat down and started to cry as Ramses sat down beside me and cried as well.