Jealous (Angst)

Gender Neutral Reader

You and Luisa have been dating for quite a while now, you loved every part of her. From her hair, to her kindness, her giggles, her hazel eyes. Everything about her is perfect, and there was no doubt you would do anything for her, if you could give her the whole moon, you would.

But sometimes she can get a little frustrating, you hated when she got jealous. Boy is it a roller coaster of emotions whenever you both argue about her jealousy, which is what you were currently doing.

You see, a new person moved to Encanto, you wanted to be nice and help them with their things and show them around. You and them were having a nice chat, and unfortunately Luisa saw you both.

This filled Luisa with so many thoughts. Was she not good enough for you anymore? Did you move on? Do you hate her now? She thought of the worst scenarios that she could think of.

And for the rest of the day, she seemed to be avoiding you, of course this worried you, so you decided to check on her, which leads you to the arguing.

"Luisa I told you I'll only love you and only you!! When will you understand that!? And how can I fall in love with someone I just met??" You said.

"Didn't you see the way they looked at you!? Their eyes were dreamily looking at you!!" She said.

"Luisa if they would've done something I would've said something about it!"

"Please I saw the way you were looking at them with adoration too!"

"You know what, I'm not going to argue about this anymore, I'm too tired for this." You say as you start walking away.

"Oh so you're telling me you love them back then?? Alright I see, so I must be nothing to you anymore then-"

"LUISA!!" You scream as you turn around, you couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth.

" When will you understand that you're the only person that I'll love with my entire life!? Am I not allowed to meet other people!? Do you not have trust in me!? Why do you have to be so stubborn and annoying about this!?" You snapped, you were that upset at her that some words accidentally slid out of your mouth. Shortly after you realized what you said, you quickly covered your mouth, you didn't mean to hurt her.

"I..." Luisa said, tears slowly forming in her eyes.

"Luisa listen I-" You tried apologizing to her, but before you could even finish your sentence, Luisa ran off.

You felt guilt fill up, you didn't mean to say those things to her, sure you were very upset at her for thinking like she did, but it was unnecessary to hurt her. With guilt building up, you ran back home.

Once you got inside your home, you slammed the door shut, leaned on the front door and fell down, bringing your knees up to your chest, hugging them and crying on them, thinking about the events that happened.

Minutes later of crying, you calmed down and decided to have a word with Luisa. You were looking for her around town, asking the townspeople if they've seen her, but no one seemed to know where she is. So you went to the last place where she could definitely be: Casita.

You walked to Casita and knocked on the door, someone opened but couldn't see who it was.

"Down here." A voice said. You looked down, it was Antonio.

"Hey Antonio! Do you perhaps know where Luisa is? I need to talk to her." You nervously said.

"She's in her room, is she okay? She was crying." The boy worriedly says. You frowned when you heard the word crying.

"Don't worry Antonio, I'll go talk to her okay?" You say and rub his hair, making him giggle.

"Okay!" He says.

And with that, you head towards her room. Once you were approaching it, you could hear tiny sobs coming from her room. You slowly opened her door and peeked inside.

And there she was in a corner of her room on the floor, crying on her knees that were on her chest. Sadness came all over you, you hated seeing her like this.

You walked inside and slowly closed her door, when you approached her she seemed to be hugging something very tightly on her chest.

You kneeled down in front of her and gently placed your hand on her knee, this caused her to flinch a little. She slowly moved her head up to see who entered, and immediately widened her eyes when she saw it was you.

"Hey beautiful." You softly said.

"Hi." She said, she tensed up a little bit, she seemed a little scared to see you.

Silence filled the room for a few moments. You wanted to speak up, but couldn't find the words to say.

"What's that you have there?" Is the only thing you came up with.

She slowly opened her arms to reveal what she was hugging, it was a unicorn stuffed animal that you got her on her birthday. You knew very well that she loved unicorns, so you decided to give her one.

You smiled when you remembered the reaction she gave you when you first gave it to her, she was full of joy and happiness, she gave you a very tight bone-squeezing hug, you didn't mind it as it was worth it.

"Nubecita." You said, that's what Luisa called it.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm sorry for thinking the way I did. It's just... I'm scared of losing you, you're the first person who really cared about me, who was always there when I needed you the most, the first person that I've ever fallen in love with, I don't want you to go away." She said as more tears formed in her eyes, threatening to fall.

"Luisa..." You say.

"I, also... Sometimes feel like you're happier whenever I see you hanging out with someone else, you look so happy with them that I start to feel like I'm not good enough for you, that you're not that happy when you're with me, that you deserve someone better..." She says, right as she finishes, she starts to sob into her knees again, hugging the unicorn very tightly.

Hearing this broke your heart, you started to feel even more bad for screaming those things to her earlier, it turns out she was scared of you leaving her for someone else.

"Luisa..." You say as you kneel down next to her. "No one, and I mean no one, will ever make me feel as happy as you do, the happiness that you bring is immeasurable. I will never leave you for someone who isn't worth as you are, which you're worth the whole world, mi amor." Luisa slowly moved her head up to look at you, her eyes widening at your words. "I'm sorry I make you feel like you're not that important, but trust me, you really are important to me, okay? You're my first priority. If I could get you the whole moon, trust me, I really would." You assured her, warmly smiling at her.

You cupped her cheeks and removed her tears, then kissed her forehead. Luisa couldn't help but smile, that sweet, beautiful smile of hers gave you butterflies.

"Will cuddles make you feel better mi amor?" You said, sparkles appeared on Luisa's eyes.

You giggled at her adorable reaction, you stood up and helped Luisa get up, she was still a little shaky from all that crying.

You went to bed and laid down, Luisa doing the same thing. You wanted to be the big spoon, and Luisa gladly accepted. You untie the bun she had, letting her curly hair get loose, you always loved when her hair was down.

With that, you both cuddled and fell into a very peaceful sleep, forgetting the events that happened earlier.

--------------------

I almost cried when I was writing the part where Luisa let out her feelings not gonna lie :'D Don't forget to give me some constructive criticism to see what I can improve on!

Another reminder to leave some requests on the request page if you have one, they are very appreciated :D Have a good one friends!!