A nice librarian (Fluff)

Gender Neutral Reader

Requested by: ElexciaBarham

--------------------

It was a stressful day for Luisa; it was close to Antonio's gift ceremony. The closer the days got, the more needy the townspeople were. Maybe it was because the townspeople were afraid of how the gift ceremony will go, considering how the last one sadly went. That was a reason Luisa thought why they were needy, and it seemed like the one that would make sense the most.

It was finally time for a break, Luisa tried to avoid all the people so they don't attack her with requests so she could head back to Casita in peace, which she accomplished. She went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, she found her mom and dad there, Julieta seemed to be cooking some arepas for Agustin, since get got bee stings again.

"Hey." Luisa said.

"Oh hello mi linda montaña." Agustin said, warmly smiling at his daughter.

"Oh my God papá what happened to you?" Luisa said as she grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

"Well you know, the bees decided to ruin my handsomeness again." He said, Luisa chuckled at his response.

"This is his third time, can you believe that?" Julieta said.

"What!?" Luisa said, almost dropping her drink.

"Mhm." Julieta said as he shoved an arepa on Agustin's mouth.

"Papá you need to be more careful." Luisa worriedly said.

"I will mi niña." He said as he finished swallowing the arepa. Luisa chuckled knowing he's said that multiple times before and still ends up getting hurt.

"How are the chores doing amor?" Julieta asked.

"Oh, um, t-they're okay." Luisa said as she laughed nervously and drank from the cup. Julieta sighed, knowing she was lying.

"They're stressing you out again right?" Julieta said.

"What? No! T-They're not stressing me out." Luisa said.

"Come on Luisa, we know you're lying." Agustin said. Luisa just sighed in defeat.

"You caught me." Luisa said.

"Luisa you have to stop saying yes to everything they say, you can't do a lot of things at once." Julieta said.

"I know mamá but, if I tell them no I'm going to feel bad." Luisa said.

"Amor it's okay to say no, we've told you this many times." Agustin said. Luisa looked down. Agustin sighed. "Que vamos a hacer contigo." Agustin chuckled as he gently rubbed Luisa's arm.

"Hey Luisa, can you come here? Sorry to interrupt you." Dolores said, popping her head into the kitchen.

"No no it's okay mija, you can take Luisa with you." Agustin said.

"Thank you Tío." Dolores said.

"See ya." Luisa said as she headed out.

"Te amamos amor!" Julieta shouted.

"Love you too!" Luisa shouted back.

Dolores and Luisa were heading outside of Casita. Luisa wondered why, I mean she just got back to Casita, why is she leaving already?

"Hey um Dolores?"

"Hm?"

"Where exactly are we going?" Luisa asked.