Your worst fear

Adrian agreste:

You hate hurricanes, cause one, houses to tend to get swallowed up along with the people in it, when he realized it, he asks his father to let you spend the doration of storms that pass by.
You being the daughter of an actor and being a part time actress, gabreil liked you so it was hard to say no to his son when adrian asks if you could stay over.

Luka:

Snakes, your boyfriend luka being the holder of the snake miraculous didn't really helped.
Sass knew that snakes are unpredictable, he understood very well, and you had a scar of a snake bite.
When luka saw it he understood why you freeze, run to the other side of the room, go for high ground that kind of thing.
But sass made it his mission to help you get over your fear alittle bit, but he can only get to the point of ypu watching snakes behind glass and that was good wnough for him.

Nino:

You hate drowning, you found out you can't swim the hard way, when in deep waters you panic, you know that in the pool, you just panic out of fear, in the ocean is your problem that's why adrian always sees you in the shallows.

Max:

Sharp objects, didn't really get to you until your late teens when you know that knifes and so on can really hurt someone.

Kim:

When ever there was an animal in a road, you run full boar to get to them and get them to saftey.
Which resulted in the fear of being run over.
But luckly when you freeze its only for a few seconds.

Male marientte:

When ever there was an akumatised villain you hide, but it was rare for anyone to see you out when an akuma villain shows up.
You make sure if someine was targeted you get them the hell out of the way and protect them.
That's why Marin choose you as the next chat noir when Adrianna gave it up cause Marin, who she knew as lady beetle, didn't love her.
And it turned out you were pretty bad a**.
So plague decided he liked you more and stayed.
When marin found out by accident, well he said accident but he followed you cause you were perfect, you didn't run full boar, you analysed, you focussed.
Sure you throw some lady bug jokes, and cat jokes, but you stayed foucsed.
He followed you cause he couldn't help it.
When he found out it was you, he was over joyed.
When he showed you who he was, you started dating cause, it tike all your will power to not spill your guts out tell him you love him.
But you didn't show your affections as hero's cause who ever your prediser was, she would get akumatised.
When you brought that up Marin understood completely.

National:

Lizards, some lizards are quite dangourse, but some are knit of cute but they kind of creep you out when they just stare.
But you like beared dragons, and national has one who loves you.

Felix:

Bad guys, for good reason, they are dangourse and have no remorse.
You lived threw one, you weren't going to live threw another.
Felix knew that there were people that would go after you for no reason to hurt you, that's why he bargened his family ring for the peacock miraculous, to make senti-monsters that will protect you.
When you found out you didn't know what to do.
Felix knew you were torn between loving him and being afriad of him.
Felix made a choice, and he regretted making it when he saw the fear in your eyes.
So he gave it to you to do what you will.
You choose to retrieve all the miraculous back and when you arrived at Marinette apartment you said as the kwamis came out, along with nurro.
"Felix isn't a bad guy.
If he was he wouldn't of gave me the miraclous.
And you wouldn't have them back".
Marientte then said recognising you.
"Y/n"?
You nodded and said detransforming.
"Here-".
She stops you and said.
"Keep it, we might need you.
Ill tell chat noir-".
Chat noir was on the balcony watching the whole thing and you said recogniseing him instinly.
"Adrian"?
He detransformed and saod.
"Felix really gave it to you"?
You nod and said.
"When he told me what he did, it was like I saw a complete stranger.
When he saw the fear in my eyes, something in him changed.
He told me who hawk moth is so i created a senti-monster to keep him from using the miraculous's till i got them out".
Adrian then said.
"You keep Felix honest".
You then said.
"I guess he knew i would do the right thing, that's what i love about him".
Adrian nods and you siad.
"Well i got to go, see you guys soon".
You left and went back to Felix and he said shocked.
"You came back"?
You peck his lips and said.
"Of course i did,i love you".