Yander lollipop x reader

Y/N POV

I was walking to school with my friend lollipop she was a nice girl but when i hang out with my friend they dissapered i got over it because they left me a note saying thwy have to move schools "hey lollipop wanna sit with me at lunch" i ask lollipop she looked down and said "yeah sure i woupd love to" it was crazy to be at school it was high school ofcorse i heard the bell ran so we ran to our firat tourturing class math our teacher was six

AFTER SCHOOL

LOLLIPOPS POV

When our school was done i saf next to lovely Y/N she was so beautiful she was going to be mine all mine! I took a photo of them in the bus and when she got up to leave i said "bye Y/N" she gave me a smile and left. After i was back home o went upstairs to hang my photos of Y/N and now i am doing my homework. I got a notification after 1 hour it was Y/N she posted a photo of her, golfbal and doughnut i was jealous but i knew golfball was BI and she is already datting TB sk i will have to murder doughnut.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY TO TWO WEEKS Y/n pov

Well it was another school day i noticed no one was there i guess we were early i sat down next to lollipop i had a crush on her for a while for 2 years and 2 weeks i am now going to confess "h-hey lollipop.." i said she looked down on me she looked like she was sweating "yeah?" she said i gulped i hope she wont reject me.. "i have been hiding this for 2 years and 2 week i just wanted to say i love you.." i said holding her hand looking up at her she was suprised "Y/N i-i love you too." she said we both kissed no one was there to judg us no one was there to bother use we were alone we pulled out "y/n i was the one who killed everyone im sorry i was jealous.." she said j was shocked but it did not matter "i did not know bht its okay we can ask four to revive everyone and continue i still love you no matter what" i said whe went to four and asked to recover every he did and we went on with our lives everyone now has thier soulmate...

♡~the end~♡