•Chapter-1•

Aesir
2:58pm

"Mom are we done now?"I groaned.Mom gave me a stink eye and said "You asking this question again and again isn't going to make this any faster".I really hate moving from one place to another every now and then but that doesn't stop my mom.Right now she is forcing me to buy some "cute" clothes for my new "super cute" school.

                                    •••

I am literally struggling to keep up now.Every now and then she finds something "super cute" and stops there to make me try it.

My mother is a young woman who got pregnant at the age of 16 by a 22 year old addict who used to abuse her so she ran away with me when i was 11 months old.So now she is 33 with a 16 year old daughter who doesn't act like a mom at all.

"We didn't buy much today,u rushed us"groaned my mother.I gave her a stink eye and pointed to the amount of bags in our hands."Relatively!"she screamed like a moody teen.
"Ugh!"I complained and started hurrying towards our car.Finally after putting everything in the car.I turned around to see that my mom hurried towards the 7th eleven and screamed,"Just wait ten minutes,Aes' I forgot something."
I turned around cursing under my breath when i suddenly crashed into something and fell down.I had crashed into someone.
Ouch

"Dude can't you see that I am standing here!!?!??!"I groaned in pain.

Ouch

A"someone"with blue eyes,pale,dark haired,tall and muscular body.

He looked the same age as mine.

I think I froze after seeing those eyes.
Cheesy?I know.

"Are you OK?I am so sorry."

"I am alrig--"

"Oh my god Aesir!!Are you OK?"
My mother dramatically screamed.

Ouch!!!!!!!!
Why mom?Just one time that i want you to take more time checking your "super cute"clothes out,you decide to be quick.

"I am really Sorry Aesir,You have a really nice name.I gotta go,I have something really important to do.I am sorry!"

Ouch

•••