•Chapter-4•

Aesir
1:24pm

"Hey,aren't you that new Greek- american student?"called a girl.
"Yeah,that would be me."
I said.

"Sick!!You are like really pretty,it's true what they say about greeks.
Anyway,I am supposed to show you around."said the girl dramatically.

"Thanks,yeah that would be really great,I am so lost."
I said forcing a smile recovering from what I just saw.

It is not like there was going to be something between us but still it felt really weird,almost like a weird connection.It felt like I have been that girl before,that I have been in the same place as her,that I have been the girl who--

"Where did you get lost?I am Krystal by the way.I guess yours is something that starts with an A,sorry I am really bad with names."Krystal interrupted.

"Oh don't worry about it.It's Aesir."I said smiling genuinely this time.

•••

"And that would be Mr--
"This is not the time to come to the class.Get out!"said the teacher without even bothering to look up from his textbook.

"Ehm,its me Krystal Mr Aaron."

"Err,Ofcourse,Krystal come in,come in."

•••
I took a seat beside Krystal.

*Class intensifies*

•••
"You are dismissed."said Mr Aaron as soon the bell rang.

•••

"Why did he get so scared when you said that it was you?"I asked Krystal as soon as we got out.

"Trust me you don't wanna know."

Krystal smirked.

•••

"This is-"
Krystal got cut off by mystery boy.

"Hey,Aesir isn't it?",said the boy.

*What the-*

Better get through this by playing dumb.

"Hi,uh-Do i know you?"

I said.

"Uh-You dont remember?Me,you-outside the mall,I bumped into you."said the guy with. a cute smile plastered across his face

"Oh!Okay yeah i remember you now."

I said smiling back weakly.

"I am really sorry about that.I really was in a hurry,I didn't even apologise nicely."

He said,rubbing his neck.

"That's okay.You don't have to apologise so much for that one small thing."

I said,unbelievably impressed by his behaviour.

"I am Maven by the way.You are new here I guess as I have never seen you before."

"Yeah I am.I just moved her  a week ago from Indiana.I just started school today."

I explained.

"How's it going then?Is the start rough?You need me-"

"Go away,Maven.She already got me to show her around."

Krystal cut him off.

"TALK TO HIM!!GET TO KNOW HIM!!STAY CLOSE TO HIM"

"What was that?"

I said out loud.

"What?"

"What?"

Both of them said in unison.

"Nothing."

Weird.

What even was that?Maybe just a figment of my imagination,but I still decided to listen to it and tried to get to know him and might as well try to be friends with him.

"Actually YES.I would love to get to know more people.If that is okay with you Krystal."

I said and smiled really big.

"Whatever you want Aesir,I am cool with it."

Krystal said.

"So what class do you have next?"

Maven asked me.

"Chemistry,I guess."

I said,scrunching my nose and smiled.

"I have the same class wth!!Would you like to come along with me,κυρία*"Maven said and gave me a crooked smile.

"Wait you knew I was Greek?"

shocked,I asked him.

"Yeah,those pretty eyes can't be anyone else's other than a greek's besides your name."

Maven smiled.

*WAIT IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME!!!!???????SHUT UP AESIR DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF,HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FFS.*

*Besides I am scared and I want to avoid any and every contact with his stupid girlfriend,definitely not getting fooled by our weird ass connection which I am pretty sure is a fluke or something.*

"Woah.Slow down there,man we just met."

I joked and smiled for real this time.

He laughed.

"CHEM NOW IDIOTS!!"

Krystal screamed and held both our hands and rushed us towards Chem lab.

The first day was pretty good I guess.

Maven,huh?That is a pretty name.