•Chapter-2•

Aesir
12:37am

"So that just happened."

Earlier that day.

"Aesir,wake up we have to go to the admission's office today."said my mum.I woke up with a groan.I really didn't want to move.I had just gotten a boyfriend who by the way refused to be long-distance,Duh!!Who wants to?

I brushed my teeth,took a quick shower and wore the "super cute" clothes we bought yesterday.
I Rushed downstairs,grabbed an apple and some OJ and got inside the car with my mum.

•••

"That would be the end of the admission procedure,Mrs-
"Eerr-I go by Miss now."my mother practically growled at the admissions head.
"I am sorry,is it Miss Athena Samaras then?"asked the shaken manager.
"Yeah that would be right."said my mother.
"Okay so,Miss Samaras your,daughter Aesir Iris Newman has been successfully enrolled as a student of Southeast High.All the information about her course and homeroom is in that booklet,if she wants she can start today."said the admissions head.
"Yes she will start today thank you very much."my mother said hurriedly.

•••

"Be nice,okay.?!?!"my mother said sounding more interrogative than assertive."Real Nice mum Real Nice"I snapped at her and started walking.

"Hey now,that's what I told you not to do."she screamed.

•••

I don't know why but I feel like someone is watching me maybe it is just my imagination.

•••

"Omg what the hell is wrong with you?You spilled water all over my dress.You ruined it!"a girl in the hallway screamed dramatically at the meek girl.

"I am sor--"the girl started apologising but the other girl held her hand up in her face and cut her off,"No!!Shut up.Do you realise the price of this dress?!?!Of course you don't,this dress costs more than your whole house."

Before "Miss Thang" could say anything else the meek girl ran off,in tears,Miss Thang then walked off with a satisfying smirk.

God!I hope I never have to interact with this girl.

•••

After 20 minutes of roaming around the school,I didn't find my homeroom.That's when I saw the boy I crashed into yesterday.With the same blue eyes,brown hair.

I have never really been confident in talking to anyone,specially boys,but as I was really desperate and for some reason no one there seemed friendly enough to ask about homeroom
I put on my big-girl pants on and shot my shot.

As I was about to approach him I saw just the person I didn't want to see.
A/N-drums rolls please!!!

Miss Thang!!!!?!?
She came up to the mystery boy and kissed him.

There we go,She is his girlfriend!!?!?!?

"What the f-"

Ouch!!

•••