Prologue

"

"

Nau'Jour please." Khia cried looking at him. "Bitch shut the fuck up!" He yelled at the younger girl. "Yo ass out here cheating on me and shit. Fuck wrong with you!?"

"Baby I swear that isn't me in the video!" Khia screamed still crying.

Khia honestly couldn't believe her day one, her boyfriend, her rider, believed a video over her after they been dating for 2 years. It made Khia scared because Nau'Jour has never yelled at her. His fist was balled up, there was a hole in the wall in their house. Khia thought that she was going to be the one he hit next.

"Fuck you mean that ain't you?! That shit right there in recording Khia!" He yelled punching another hole in the wall.

Khia started crying even harder then before. "Please Nau'Jour..I didn't cheat on you." Khia said as her voice cracked. "I swear on Sylan I didn't cheat on you." She stated closing her eyes hiccuping.

Nau'Jour then started to calm down realizing the love of his life was telling the truth. Because she said On Sylan. Something they did so the other would know that the other significant was telling the truth.

Nau'Jour snapped back into reality and wrapped the younger girl in his arms.

"Baby im so sorry, I swear on Sylan im so sorry." He said kissed her forehead. "Im sorry for scaring you mama. Im sorry for calling you out your name and im sorry for yelling at you." He said as a tear fell out his eye.

"I swear I am baby." He said wiping her face. Khia still crying a little, looked up and gave her significant other a kiss. The kiss got so heated and Nau'Jour picked up the younger girl taking her upstairs into their bedroom. "Imma show you im sorry baby. We finna add on to Our Future."

©AalaniiLove 2022