Crying Mess Cale Hernituse

When He opened his eyes, the first word was a screaming.

"Papa!"

Cale cried out to his father the same nickname he call his father when he was young. That made Deruth, who came to his room to check him out startled. How long had it been since Cale call him that? Deruth remembered the little cute boy with red hair, who always tagged along with him like a tail calling him that. And he would always Hug him and carried him around the hallway which made Cale blush but also smile like a morning sun. He dared to say Cale's smile shine more than Their Crown Prince. He was brought back to the present by the startle voice of his son, a crying sound so weak but so gentle.

"Papa..please, don't leave me alone...please..."

His son's hand took his red sleeve, a trembling and small hand that looked like he hold his last hope. Deruth's heart ached, what happened in Cale's dream that make his son like this? Or Did his son always dream like this and he just knew?

"I won't, Cale. I won't. I promise."

He held his son's hand with both of his hands, now that he took a close look, Cale's hand was smaller than Basen's. Even though Cale was taller, his body looked thin.

"Where is mother?"

Cale asked in a hurry, Deruth thought that his son dreams of Jour. But when Violan came to the room after hearing from the Servant that Cale was crying, Cale repeat it.

"Mother!"

He tried to stand up to run for Violan, who look stunned at what Cale said but when she saw Cale almost hit the floor he ran toward him to hold him. Cale hugged Violan tightly for the first time in his life.

"Mother, Mother, I love you so much. I'm sorry."

Cale whimper like a child who made mistake and try to get his parent's forgiveness. Both Deruth and Violan felt their hearts melt and ached at the same time.

What happened in the Dream of their son?

"Basen? Lily? Where are they now?"

Cale looked up at them after hugging Violan, his eyes swollen and still having a trait of tears falling down his cheek.

"They are okay, you should take a rest. I will call them when you wake up."

"No- I...I want to meet them now. Can I? Or Do they study? Then I will wait."

Cale was trembling so hard that his voice came out so sad. Even the servants who were scared of Cale felt that his heart was shattered by the broken voice.

"No, Lily is not, however, Basen was occupied a bit. He is coming to the King's Birthday Celebration. Call Young Lady to this room right now."

Violan ordered the Servant and by some minute, two of her kid was there, confused.

"Mother?- Ah?"

Lily looked at her Hyung-nim, there was still a small sob echoed in the room, and the crying Cale who was tired so he couldn't cry out loud.

"Orabuni, what's wrong?"

The young girl said in concern, She had never seen Cale cry and It was shocking to see such strong mind person was now a crying mess.

"Lily, I want to hug you...Can I?"

Cale asked, his face was bright red. He was flooded by the memory of his dream when he cried out to Deruth and Violan. But after waiting for Lily, His mind started to clear again. He was embarrassed but he didn't want to back down again after this.

"..."

She looked dumbfounded but then ran toward Cale to hug him.

"Yeah, Yeah Orabuni!"

Lily was happy, she always knew Cale wasn't the trash everyone talking about. Maybe her brother was mean, but he never mistreat those around him. Seeing Cale like this made her think that his brother started to open his heart to her, she was happy.

"...Father, Mother, I want to come with Basen too. I want to accompany him. "

Cale looked at his parent with eyes filled with determination.

"...Why...?"

Deruth asked, he was surprised to see his son, while hugging his younger sister, and said that he wanted to go with his younger son.

"...You can say that...I receive a message from God."

Cale sadly smile, he didn't tell a lie. He did receive a message from God. And that was his past life memory.