Weirdest thing in life of Hernituse employees

Cale is not a Regressor. The Cale who died in the war and make a deal with God just to let his past know a glimmer of his memory. Because Cale wants to deal with the White Star himself. Therefore, no transmigration was made. The Birth of Hero in my story wasn't related to "We watch and we learn". Cale had a little glimmer of memory and the memory will pop up out of nowhere.

_________________________
"Cale, I'm sorry. I have failed you in the past and now, I will do it again."

Deruth said as he put his first-born son in the basement which he was prepared for this moment. Basen was outside the Hernituse to find helping hands, only his first-born son try to get his father to run and he will handle the situation. Cale couldn't do anything, he can only stay in the basement because It was locked outside, and heard all the screams from the people in his Territory. Cale trembled, he can hear The wyrenn sound and more. He couldn't do anything, his hand was bleeding from banging on the door several times. This damn weak body of his.

"Young master Cale, It's time."

He heard Hans, his butler said when he opened the door of his room. Hans was assigned to him as Ron had left the territory and was nowhere to be found. After knowing the Territory's fate, Cale was happy that Ron wasn't here. Ron was old, how could he survive this situation if He stayed?

Cale wears the most simple clothes he had purchased after walking up, his body still sored as the result of Choi Han's beating. He remembers a glimmer of memory, in which He is still stubborn acting like trash, and the wound was healing slower than anyone else.

"I was stubborn"

Cale sadly smiled and grumble making Hans flinch. This was..new? Did the black hair man beat his young master's sense back?

"Hans, I heard a meow near here."

Cale walked outside and heard weak meowings.

"Ah? But I don't hear anything?"

Hans was surprised, he was a cat lover, how can he didn't hear it? Cale didn't mind it at all as he walked toward the sound. It was in the dark alley, he saw two kittens beside each other, they seem like they had been starving for a few days.

"Hans, take some food we stored for the trips to feed them first, I don't need  treats on my way."

No, Cale needs it to help him calm. It was sweet and cake, but now the important is the kittens.

"Ah, Kittens can't eat that young master. But I had stored some cat treats in my pocket."

Hans proudly smile as he took some in his pocket and pour for the kittens. The kittens immediately eat it. They must have been hungry so much. Cale thought and reach out his hand to caress the red kitten's head only to have Hans hold his hand back.

"When cats eat, don't touch them, young master. They will hurt you."

Hans then startles and realizes how disrespectful he was as he retreats his hand.

"I'm sorry, I was worried that you will get hurt."

Cale was also surprised as well, he never had anyone other than his father and Ron to say be careful and held it like that after he acted like trash. So Cale is Happy.

"It's fine, thank you for your information, Hans."

He smiled nodded in understanding and look at the two kittens.

"Do you want to go with me? You poor Kittens, I have to go now and I can't stay to give you food..."

Cale sadly said and at that moment, the silver Kitten walked toward him and rub her head at his feet.

"...Ah?"

They were accepting him, Cale shook his pupil and feel happy at that moment. It was hard to have someone to trust but It was easy to betray them. Even though just a trust Kittens, Cale was happy.

"Hans, take them with us. At our next stop, we will wash them."

Cale opened his arm for the two kittens to jump in and head to his Carriage. Even though he said that they will rest but he ordered his people to go as fast as they can to catch Basen. And he met his younger Brother at the Viscount Tolz's territory because his Brother receive a message and decided to wait for him.

The Village had been destroyed to the point It was hard to fix.

"I heard that Choi Han save this land but..to think this was this reck...."

He hugged two kittens tight and frown.

"Basen, why are you waiting for me here? It would be dangerous."

Cale scolds his brother before hugging him tightly which made Basen surprised. He heard from Lily how his brother's behavior changed after he woke up from a one-week coma. But he was happy that his brother decided to open his heart to them.

"I'm fine hyung, besides, we have a hard time crossing here so I think I should wait for you."

Basen wanted to explain but then his brother patted his head and smile happily at him.

"You worked hard Basen, but remember to don't overwork yourself"

Now, all the Hernituse employee was jaw-dropping at this action. Crying mess Cale was weirdest, now Smiling and encouraging Cale was the weirdest now to them. Basen blushed, he was on cloud nine just like this only.

"Yes, Hyung-nim."

Basen would be a good Lord, he just has to stop the War and It will be all fine. While Cale was thinking about his brother, the brother also thinks differently. Hyung-nim decided to stop acting like trash now, that was mean he need to work hard to help his brother when he become a Lord.

The silver kitten felt like she knew what was happening in their two minds, and shook her head in pity.