Something you can do

Greeting them was The Oldest son of Marquis Stan, Taylor, Cale had once met this person, It was before he stopped coming to The Noble Banquet so He is very impressed at how Taylor looks right now. He looked tired. It seems like even if his younger brother Venion died, Taylor hadn't gained his position yet. It was such a huge disappointment though because he had heard about Taylor a lot. Taylor is a good person, he could see that. But Taylor is also from that Snake household so he was very vicious to those who harm him. He was a perfect heir until he met his tragedy.

"I think It has been a while since I last met you, Young Master Taylor."

Because Taylor had greeted the Henituse household, as someone who held the highest position in the Household right now, Cale had to greet him back. He side-eyes looking at his younger brother to see if he is uncomfortable but Basen still keeps a stoic face, looking firmly at him. While Taylor observed the Young masters in front of him, he had heard countless times about the circumstance of the Henituse Brothers , of course, Taylor saw the tension between the Two Half-blood Brothers but This tension is different from his own experience. The way The Redhead young master looks at his younger brother is not like how Venion looked at the Ex Heir Taylor.

"I'm sorry for stopping you half way of your journey but..."

"I'm sorry young master Cale but can I talk privately to you?"

Cage interrupted when she took a glance at Cale Henituse. That wasn't her intention but she couldn't help it, there was a strange feeling of Death surrounding the young master Cale. It didn't mean he was close to die itself but It was like he had a link with Death, with God of Death to be specific. Cage recalled her dream a few days ago, God of Death had been strange lately. He stopped crying in her sleep and always sounded so confused like he didn't know what had been going on. And then he called Cage to the Puzzle city, actually, Taylor had been researching the Ancient Power that can help him heal his paralyzing legs and they found a clue in here so She decided to do so.

"Oh..."

Cale blink, he knew this crazy priestess. He had a new dream in his sleep, The crazy excommunicated priestess Cage, friend of Taylor Stan.

["Do you know about the marquis Stan's situation? I heard that The Second son of Marquis, young master Venion killed his Oldest Brother Taylor Stan."

"Those crazy Stan, even though Venion appears to be capable he is worse than Taylor Stan in many things."

"The winner is the Survivor after all. But there was a vicious payment for that, I heard Taylor's friend is the Priestess from Church of Death. She would curse him eternally."

Cale played with his long red hair that had grown to the shoulder while listening to the gossip. His younger brother had been injured in the Plaza Incident so Cale went to the party in place of him. It was fine because His Eric Hyung would help him in this situation.]

Cale cut his through and once again looked at the priestess before nodding his head and telling Hans to guide them to his rented room in the Puzzle city. Cage was a strong individual, If he could make her be on his side...

"Young Master Cale, are you...make a deal with God?"

Cage carefully used her poor word to not scare the noble in front of her, even though Cale didn't look like trash like the rumor, she had to be careful. Cale looked at Cage and Taylor, his dream didn't say much about these two people but when Cale thought about it. Cale wasn't someone intelligent nor strong, in fact, he was really a trash for not doing anything right. That was why he agreed to let Choi Han and Father-son Molan to stay by his side as he knows they are strong. But strength isn't enough. He needed someone intelligent who could Guide the war, a strategist and Taylor was the first one in his mind along with the Crown Prince Alberu, who he knew to be a King in the Future in his dream. Crown Prince Alberu would be difficult but Taylor may be alright, even with his paralyzing legs.

"I don't really know but lately, I have been dreaming some scary dreams. I thought It was the Future. It wasn't bright, blood and dust, death and despair. I saw it all in my dream."

He saw Cage shaken and looked back as her Friend Taylor, Cale told them some details he saw in the Dream but didn't say the Fate of Taylor Stan. It wasn't much actually because Cale in his dream stayed at the Henituse Territory until the war broke and destroyed his home. He also was not someone important, Cale thought about Choi Han. All of his information was from him in the dream heard from his brother and rumor.

'I really am Trash'

Cale didn't know why God of Death made a deal with his future and gave him only a glimmer of the Dream. If it was Choi Han, maybe the Hero can do something. By then, Cale felt the warm hand on his shoulder make him look up to that hand.

"Young master Cale, thank you for your information. Because you are generous to us, I have something I want to trade for that Dream too."

Taylor heard Cage flabbergasted at Cale Henituse's story and he knew Cale wasn't lying. The future, Taylor smiles sadly. What would you do when you know your family will die in the future? Taylor didn't dare to guess.

"I don't need to, I don't think there is any benedict to me-"

"It was an ancient power I have researched about, the Vitality of the Heart."

Cale stopped, his heart told him that It was a Healing Ancient power. Maybe Choi Han would need it, or The Mage Rosalyn noona? Everyone is fine but not him. Cale then took the information about the Ancient power and thought about who to give it. But first, he looked at Taylor who wasn't looking well.

"Young master Taylor, did you..scared?"

"To be honest with you, I am. I don't think I would escape death even with the foresight you tell me."

Taylor's smile bitterly made Cage clench her fist, Taylor was right. How can he do that, how could her friend do anything, Cage was in a state of shock before heard a firm voice.

"Taylor Stan, Is your brain paralyzing too?"

Cale was cruel, he looked at the person in front of him. Taylor could see the disbelief in those eyes and he wondered why Cale said that. Before he or Cage was offended, Cale continous.

"You are not. Only your legs are."

Taylor shook, he knew what Cale meant even if that boy didn't explain anything.

"Young master Taylor, before your legs hurt, have you ever been in the front to fight physically?"

"Ho."

Cage let out a groan, she knew what Cale meant too.

"There is no need to succumb to the darkness just because your legs are paralyzing young master Taylor. You are not the Fighter."

Cale stood up and closed the curtain in his room. His voice was clearly in the Darkness but full of confidence.

"See, even when the dark reaches out, won't Miss Cage still be with you? Then what are you scared of?"

Taylor felt Cage's hands on his Shoulder, It felt like she was giving him strength. How could Taylor forget, Cage was here, his brain is here. He had never and ever been a Fighter but His knowledge was never dull.

"I thought about going to Crown Prince, with his Highness protection I can do something."

Taylor knew that the Crown Prince had been having a headache with the Second and Third Prince and needed them to be in control. Taylor might do something to favor the Crown Prince and he knows something.