A new beginning

(First time writing in wattpad, I hope the story interest you.)

3rd pov

Admiral June, the co-admiral of Azur Lane  and Enterprise was seated in a black sedan getting driven into the woods.

Enty: Admiral, where are we going, shouldn't we be in azur lane getting ready to get Admiral James back.

June: James can wait, the Crimson Axis won't do anything to him since he is also the Admiral of azur lane and besides, if we are saving him, we will need the help of our big brother and that's where we are going right now.

Enterprise was surprised to know that the Admiral twins had a older brother, she was very curious.

Enty: Why are we going to your brother for help, can't we handle it ourself and he is also human, so wouldn't he just get hurt, unless you want him to command us.

June: Because he is beyond human, my brother was actually adopted into the family, not from an orphanage but picked up from the streets. Ever since we grew up with him, we always knew he was strong. Lifting huge boulders at the age 10, being able to crush a steel bar into balls at age 12, he just kept getting stronger.

Enty: How is that possible?!

June:No one knows, not even my parents but we still love him dearly. He was the one who protected me and James from all the bullies when we were in school and he always took care of us when our parents were away on their job.

The car then halted, stopped at its destination.

June: Well looks like we are here, I gotta warn you, don't tell him you are a kansen, he is a bit of a battle maniac, we will tell him when we arrive back at azur lane, got it?

Enterprise just gave an thumbs up and they both then got out of the car. Enterprise just followed June as she walked up to the intercom of the house.

June: Brother, it's me June, I have news regarding James for you and it's urgent.

They waited a few minutes before the front door opened up revealing y/n, though to enterprise's surprise, he was holding a butcher's knife and had blood all over his white shirt.

June was unfazed tho.

June: what did you catch this time?

Y/n: A wolf, this one was alone and separated from his pack, so it was a easy catch. Why don't you and your friend there come inside and relax, I will clean myself up and bring you guys some coffee.

Y/n made way for them to come in, and they walked towards the living room, taking a seat for themselves, while y/n went to the bathroom.

Enty: Admiral, why was your brother butchering a wolf and why are you unfazed!

June: He had a weird condition where if he doesn't fight someone or kill something in a long time, he would go insane fighting everything or in his terms, seeing living nightmares that approach him and try to kill him. And I am his sister, living with him has made me fearless of a lot of things, since what he did was scarier.

Y/n: Aw, thanks. I will take that as a compliment.

They were both shocked and turned their head towards y/n, who was standing behind them holding three mugs.

He walked around the sofa and sat in front of them, placing the mugs on the table, but his mug had very different contents in it.

Enty: U-um, is t-that blood?!

Y/n: Yup! Wolf blood, wanna try some?

June: I forgot to tell you but he has a bunch of screws loose in his head.