4

(Since I had a lot of ideas on my mind, I thought I would just write another chapter for you guys, so enjoy)

3rd pov

At the Sakura Empire Headquarters

Nimi: what can we do now! They have Eugen with them!

Akagi: Relax, although the plan has strayed from the original path, not everything has gone to ruins.

Nimi: That's for you to say, Eugen is a very important shipgirl to the Iron Blood, she is a great friend to Miss Bismarck, if something were to happen to her, even you, the Sakura Empire would have to face her wrath.

Akagi: Don't worry too much, we will get her back soon, another thing we have to worry about is the human who kidnapped Eugen.

At the mention of Y/n, the many shipgirls in the room turned silent.

Many of them who were able to witness him were having many thoughts.

Who was he

How was he so strong

And do we have to fight him?

There were many thoughts going on in the shipgirls heads until Zuikaku spoke up.

Zuikaku: One obvious thing we can all agree on is that he is strong, when I was gliding through the sea, he swam past me in a speed no human should've been able to reach, he was like a speeding torpedo.

Z1: When we were fighting the maids, he also jumped hella high and he was so fast too, no one could see him land behind Eugen until he caught her.

The shipgirls who had not seen his display of strength were shocked, they couldn't believe there was a human like Y/n.

Nimi: I can't wait anymore, I have to report this to Miss Bismarck, we have to inform her  of this anamoly.

Nimi then took out her phone, calling Bismarck.

The call was answered and before Nimi could speak, the person on the other end spoke first.

Bismarck: If you are calling to tell me about the human, there is no need, he has come to me himself.

Before Nimi could speak again, the other side hung up, leading to her looking at the phone and the other shipgirls in the room dumbfounded.

Near the Iron Blood base, an hour earlier.

On the ship of King Greoge V, was the shipgirl herself, Y/n, Eugen and Belfast.

Y/n looked towards the three shipgirls, then looked towards Belfast.

Y/n: So? Why are you here?

Belfast: Master assigned me to come with you, so that I would take care of you if you did anything embrassing or stupid.

Y/n was shocked

Y/n: Wah! Just how little trust does my sister have towards me and after all those years I changed her diapers for her, this is how she pays me back!

Belfast just sighs

Belfast: This is exactly why she wants me to go with you and she has also given me free will on how to punish you, whether it will be by pinching or some other punishment and as the headmaid, I will perform my duties perfectly.

Y/n was annoyed that he got a babysitter assigned to him, trying to distract himself, he decided to talk to the new shipgirl.

Y/n: So, you are King Greoge V right, any reason why we have this little manpower with us when we are going to the base of the Iron Blood.