🤧🤍Jalexis Documentary🤍🤧

(Y'all i lost the original character for Jalexis so her new face claim is Blasian.)

Jalexis PoV

I had a documentary to film today on how my life has been so far and what I see in the future for myself. So I decided to get dressed and have Melo take my pictures so I can post them.

yungblasian

swipe

Liked by meloo and 12,000 othersI'm living better than ever, higher than ever🤍🦋

I'm living better than ever, higher than ever🤍🦋

Comments:
meloo-babygirl
blasianfanpage-she's so pretty to me
shaderoom-we love to see it
jalexisandmelo-favorite
couplegoalz-when are you going to start a family

I got off Instagram and went downstairs to get in the car. My comments were funny because of the couplegoalz account. Them not knowing I'm already pregnant and Melo doesn't know neither. But in the documentary, I'll announce it in the end. But Melo is going with me and staying until it's over.

We jus made it to the studio we were going to film at and the documentary should be at least 3 hours. From me talking about my childhood to school life to me and Melo then finally the announcement. They wanted me to show receipts and shit from the past if i could find them. But they wanted to see a lot of stuff and me explaining the event.

Intro:
Hey y'all it's Jalexis Curry. I'm 19 and currently working as an social media influencer. I'm gonna be talking about my life and where I see myself.

-Scene 1:Childhood
⍟Ok so as a kid I played basketball with my father almost every day. You all know that my mother isn't his wife the infamous, Ayesha Curry(think I spelt it wrong tbr). My mother's name is Jabrasia Porter. By my parents being a high school couple and having me early life was pretty hard. My father had a basketball dream and my mother had an actress dream. My daddy was 16 and my mama was 15 when I was born. Life was hard cause they bought a house together just to raise me. Money was scarce and everything so I didn't get what I always wanted. So when I first started school my mom got sick and was diagnosed with breast cancer, so she cut her breast off and try to remove the cancer. Around this time in my life I was maybe 4 or 5 just a kid in kindergarten. And I was on the court with my father, you know playing basketball.