🌈🍦Prank 2🍦🌈

(What happens when Lex decides to prank Melo with the viagra prank)

Credits:Anays0404 (y'all can give me ideas for chapters like she did)

Lex POV

J:Wassup LJ Gang we back well I'm back. And if y'all new then I'm Jalexis and we don't have Lamelo but we doing the viagra prank on him today. But later we suppose to be doing a seafood mukbang and right now I'm on the way to get the food. But I'm finna call him and ask what he want to drink.

J:Why you answering Lamelo phone and where he atL:(in the background)Where is my phone Gelo and ZoZ:I got yo phone son and wifey on the phone and we doing the mukbang with y'all todayJ:Y'all fat ass people always spending my damn moneyL:Baby what ...

L:(in the background)Where is my phone Gelo and Zo
Z:I got yo phone son and wifey on the phone and we doing the mukbang with y'all today
J:Y'all fat ass people always spending my damn money
L:Baby what you called for
J:To see what you wanted to drink but now I need to know what all of y'all wanna drink
Z:I want fruit punch
G:Get me what ever you drinking
L:I want some water
J:Alright bye imma call you when I'm outside so y'all can help me bring the stuff in

I hung up and told them the drinks I wanted. Me and Gelo got a sprite mixed with orange HiC. We got our own bag that contains king crab, corn, potatoes,sausages, and shrimp. Now I gotta go to the store and get the viagra.

At the House

We all just got the food in the house and set the table up. I already put the stuff in Melo drink in the car. I passed out the drinks and then set the camera up.

L&J:Wassup LJ Gang we back and
L:I'm Lamelo aka Dip
J:And it's ya girl Jalexis aka Lex and
L&J:We back with another video
J:Today we doing a seafood mukbang and the special guests are.......
Z:It's ya boy Zo2
G:And Gelo
L:Okay so today we doing a seafood mukbang and we got crab, shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn
J:Okay so we may talk about random shit as well but let's get into the video

We been eating and talking for about 25 minutes and Melo been squirming and shit for the past 10 minutes. But we were all full except Melo and Gelo fat asses so they were still eating while me and Zo just talking and shit. So to make the video a little better I leaned over and touched his lower stomach while I leaned my head on his shoulder and asked him and LiAngelo were they don't yet.