🤪🐐M Chain🐐🤪PT.2

(Part 2 to M Chain)

So I'm getting ready for my game and then Melo game after mines.

I seen Melo helping the girls practice. I sat on the side line and tightened up my 11's that I always play in even though I'm not suppose to. I grabbed a basketball and went to the end of the line. I was dribbling until it was my turn. I ran up and did a lay up. I caught the ball and passed it to the next person in the other line. I seen Gup walk in so I ran to give him a hug. I already practiced so I didn't feel like wasting my energy again. I looked in the bleachers and seen my mama, daddy, and little sisters. Also seen Tina, LaVar, Lonzo, and LiAngelo. I heard the buzzer which means we had to line up to start the game. I seen Melo walk to the bleachers and sat done between my mama and daddy because the only seat was beside Josh. I rolled my eyes and walked to coach.

Coach- I want Curry in the game and you're gonna replace Smith so tell her to come to the bench
Jalexis- Ues ma'am

I ran to Aaliyah and told her what coach said. She nodded and dapped my up then walked to the side lines. I was going to jump against one of Josh female basketball teammate since we were playing Mayfield. But by her being taller she didn't really jump for the ball. Me on the other hand I jumped with all my might. I pushed the ball to my teammates and we ran down the court. I was at the 3 point line and I ain't have nobody guarding me so I yelled I was open. Jackson threw the ball to me and I wen for a three pointer. Swish! Is all you heard before the crowd started yelling. I got my 3 pointer style from my daddy.

3rd Quarter

The score was now 62:89. We were in the lead and my coach called time out. We have the ball but the clock only got 10 seconds. So far I got 28 rebounds and 2 fouls. The same girl I did jump ball with been fucking shoving on me all night and I'm finna get pissed off. The game started back and as soon as I go to shoot this bitch wanna come and shove the shit outta me. I got up and punch her dead in the jaw cause hoe had me fucked up all game. Next thing you know her damn teammates come like they wanna fight. She slapped me so I went to work on her ass. The whole time refs, coaches, and everything was Tryna separate us. But I wasn't fin a let her ugly ass get away with putting her hands on me. Then on top of that everybody keep stepping on my damn shoes. When I felt myself being yanked I grabbed her hair as tight as I could so she can follow eight along with me and whoever arms I was in. Since I couldn't punch her I went to kicked her head in. When somebody took me out of that other person hold they pried my fingers from her hair.

Coach- Curry you're done for the season
Jalexis- Yall acting's like that bitch ain't put her damn hands on me first
Coach- She's busted open and needs medical help
Jalexis- It's what she deserves. Need a pick a fight she can win trick ass hoe. And put me down please a thank you
LaVar- Don't put her done Melo take her to the locker room and after yo game come to our house

I stayed in Melo's arms all the way till the locker room.

Melo- If we lose tonight you made workout worse for tomorrow
Jalexis- Don't come in here judging me please and thank you and I got you something in my bag

I walked over to it and pulled out the M Chain I got for me and a J Chain for him. I went to the showers and took a shower. Then I got dressed in the clothes I bought.

Tattoos:Lamelo LaFrance(Ribs)               Quote(Collar Bone)

Quote(Collar Bone)

Once I put my wig on and brushed my hair I walked to Melo. Then I walked over to my bags and put them by the door and I guess he seen my tattoos I got.

Melo- When you get these
Lex- About last week I thought I told you
Melo- Nah but what they say
Lex- The one on my ribs is your name and a basketball. And the one on my shoulder says, "I hate when you don't have feelings. Because we're all human like you. We have feelings the same as you."
Melo-I like them
Lex-nThank you. You wanna watch the rest of the game or stay in here till you have to go to the boys locker room.
Melo- All the boys got they stuff on that's why we in our tracksuits.
Lex- So you wanna go watch the game
Melo- Yea

As soon as we walked out the game was just now starting from where we left off. I seen the janitor leaving the spot where I guess the girl blood was so I humped my shoulders. The crowd was yelling as me and Melo was walking up the bleachers to where our family was sitting at. I walked to my daddy and sat in his lap with my head in his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we watched the rest of the game until it was the boys turn.

Melo Game

It's time for Melo game and he done dragged me down to the court to help him and the boys practice which I don't mind but bitch I got on fresh clothes and some forces. We made it to the walk way and I jumped on his back. We walked down the steps just like that. We made it to the court and I stood next to the males basketball coach. He really the one who help teach me how to play basketball because he asked to help, so my daddy let him help. He gave me a size 1 in basketball shoes and a rubber band. I put the shoes on and my hair in a top messy bun. I walked to the court and the audience started yelling. I got to the boys and Melo gave me his jacket to put on. I put it on and we started practicing. We did a short game to get the boys amp and the crowd excited. Melo was a captain and I was a captain and coach was keeping score. First team to 10 wins. We been playing for like 10 minutes and the score was 4-9 so obviously my team winning. Melo pushed me so I got my free shots. 4-11 baby we won.

After The Game

Melo team lost tonight so tomorrow is gonna really be hell