Boruto Uzumaki and Y/n Kaguya!

It was a beautiful day in the Hidden Leaf Village, though three individuals were rushing through the village. Jumping down a platform and dodging people as they ran down the street.

"Hey!" someone shouts at Boruto as he runs by the man while jumping up some stairs before jumping to the platform across from them, Shikadai and y/n hot on his tail.

They then jump up some signs to reach the top of the roof and then jumps building to building,"Wait up Boruto!" Shikadai says as he lands next to Boruto with y/n landing on his other side,"Is it really that bad, Boruto?" y/n asks with a soft voice,"Yeah, it's bad. It's really bad." Boruto tells them.

After an hour, the trio found themselves on top of a moving train. Boruto let's out a huge sigh of relief while y/n tries to keep her kimono from waving around so much by sitting on it,"I barely made it. The limited addition Green Chilli Burger!" Boruto cheers as he holds the burger up in victory,"It's the last day they're serving it!"

"Why do I keep hanging out with you?" Shikadai sighs and y/n nods her head,"I question that theory myself." she admits as she fixes her ruffled outfit,"You two don't want yours?" Boruto asks them.

"We didn't say that." the two immediately say before they all take a bite of their burger. They hum at the taste before the heat kicks in,"Spicy!!" they yelp before y/n immediately drinks her soda,"What is in this?" Shikadai rasps,"My eyes are tearing up!" y/n cries out as she waves at her face.

"So good, right?" Boruto squeaks,"I don't believe this. You know you're impossible." Shikadai says as he sips his drink and Boruto let's out a relieved sigh before looking out at the village,"Gotta say, this train is really convenient. I hardly have to walk at all now that we've got this."

"Indeed, the village is getting more and more modern with each day that passes. It's truly magnificent." y/n smiles softly,"But of course, starting tomorrow we still have to attend that old fashioned ninja academy." Shikadai drawls.

"What!? That's tomorrow?" Boruto yelps with worry,"There's a lot of stuff to get ready. Didn't you do any of it?" Shikadai asks with a raised brow,"Uuum..."

"I mean, didn't your dad tell you about it?" Shikadai asks and Boruto pouts at this,"Maybe..." he mumbles and y/n sighs,"Boruto, listen, and I know Shikadai will tell you the same thing. But, don't go doing anything reckless that's going to embarrass your dad." she says.

"She's right, cause it'll make us look bad too." Shikadai adds,"Seriousl-" Shikadai cuts Boruto off by shoving his own burger in front of his face,"You may not know this, but your mom always tells us to watch out for you." he says before stuffing the burger in Boruto's mouth.

Y/n snickers at this,"She does?" Boruto mumbles with a mouthful,"See, it's like this train." Shikadai says as he and y/n stood up,"If it stays on the tracks it gets to its destination easily. So just sit tight till you get there." he adds.

"What're you talking about?" Boruto asks,"I'm only telling you that you should behave." Shikadai says before he and y/n jump off the train,"Bye Boruto! Say hi to your mom and sister for me!" y/n greets as she and Shikadai grab onto a pole,"Don't be late on the first day!" Shikadai calls after him,"Aw, shut up!" Boruto shouts playfully before he's out of their sight.

"Welp, time to head home them." y/n chirps before she and Shikadai jump down the pole and the cliff straight into the street of the village,"Hey y/n, your mom is going to be a teacher, right?" Shikadai asks as they walk home.

"That's right. Honestly, it surprised me that she wanted to teach at the academy. But given the fact that she's pregnant, I'm guessing this is only temporary. She's going to work with Shino Sensei, too." y/n smiles and Shikadai smiles as well before they stopped at a crossroad,"Well, this is where we part ways. See ya." he greets with a lazy wave and y/n nods before they part ways.