Metal Lee Goes Wild!

Today at the academy, everyone is found outside this time,"Alright everyone. Today you'll start practicing with shuriken." Shino announces as he stands in front of four targets,"I know that you're all beginners, but that's okay. That's because, you're at the academy to learn. Now please be extremely careful, s-so that you don't end up hurting yourselves or hit your classmates." Shino is cut off by a shuriken hitting the target on his left,"Ah!" he gasps with surprise.

Quickly the rest of the students follow suit with throwing their shurikens and Shino quickly gets out of the way before he could get hit. He stares at his students with an awkward smile,"They're not listening at all." he utters and m/n pats his back before sitting down on a nearby log, rubbing a hand over her swollen belly.

Y/n throws her own shuriken and hits the target right in the middle,"It would be much better for me if I was drawing." Inojin whines as he throws his own shuriken, it landing right next to y/n's,"Yeah, I'm with ya there. We've already been doing this kind of stuff at home." Shikadai points out before throwing his shuriken, that sticks right next to Inojin's.

"Hey, look at Metal." y/n points at a boy with a bowl haircut wearing tight, green suit. Metal Lee, son of Bushy Lee- I mean, Rock Lee.

Metal throws two shurikens at the target and both of them hitting dead center,"Since secluding myself and immersing myself in training, my shuriken technique is perfect!" he says as he holds another shuriken up, ready to throw it.

"He's good." Shikadai utters,"Hm." Inojin hums in agreement and y/n sees Metal freezing up. She knows he gets nervous whenever the attention is fully on him, which is why the next thing happens. He tosses his shuriken, but it was a very poor and weak throw, and the weapon just lands on the ground.

"Hahaha, guess my hand must've slipped! That is so weird! Hahaha!" Metal laughs nervously as he goes to retrieve his weapon,"Metal is excellent with combat, but he easily gets nervous once the attention is on him." y/n furrows her brow with crossed arms as the two boys next to her nod in agreement.

"Hey y/n, do you mind-" y/n immediately cuts Inojin off,"Absolutely not." she says and Inojin sulks,"How did you know what he was gonna ask?" Shikadai raises a brow and y/n sighs as she crosses her arms,"You guys always ask me to use my Kekkei Genkai to make it snow so you could cool off." she states.

It's true. Her friends have been asking her from time to time to make it snow so they could cool off during the summer time. But, she does refuse them when she isn't in the mood to do such a thing, since it is still exhausting to her body.

"Outta the way!" the group suddenly hear Boruto yell behind them. They turn to see he has a Demon Wind Shuriken in his hand,"This is how I do it!"

"Ah, hey! Isn't that really dangerous!?" Shikadai states, but Boruto ignores him,"Demon Wind Shuriken, go!" he shouts as he unfolds the weapon and throws it at the target.

Shikadai, Inojin and y/n jump out of the way, but Metal stayed behind. Said boy grins at the approaching weapon,"That shuriken is so unsteady, with my kick I will-"

"Metal, move!" y/n shouts and that's when Metal notices the attention is on him again, making his knees weak,"Oh, uh, L-L-Leaf Hurricane Kiiaaaah!!" he goes to kick the shuriken, but his foot somehow got caught in the ring of it and so, he flew with the shuriken towards the targets, spinning all the while.

Once Metal hits the target, it breaks and he flies off,"Are you alright!?" Shino asks as he, Boruto, y/n and Sumire approach him,"Y-Yes." Metal stammers as he sits up with a groan,"You're Metal, right? I'm sorry 'bout that." Boruto says as y/n helps Metal back to his feet.

"Was this supposed to be another one of your pranks?" Shino asks Boruto, who gives a sheepish smile,"Where'd you even get that thing?" Inojin asks,"You aren't supposed to use a Demon Wind Shuriken yet." he scolds.