The Bone Demon's Daughter!

As the three friends enter the academy ground, Boruto was grinning with excitement,"Alright, this is gonna be the place where I make my mark on the world." he declares as Shikadai stops in front of them,"Are you an idiot? You just got done with a two week suspension the academy gave you, remember?" he reminds the blonde whisker.

"It's bad enough everyone's gossiping about you. You should keep a low profile." he advises, but Boruto brushes him off,"Listen, what's done is done. I can't go worrying about all that!" he grins in a carefree manner while Shikadai face-palms.

"Wait up Boruto!" y/n yelps as she, Shikadai and Denki ran to catch up with the boy. They walked to class together and once they enter the room, everyone already present in the room immediately went silent at the sight of Boruto.

"Good morning, everybody! My name is Boruto Uzumaki, you know? It's nice to meet all of you!" Boruto greets with a grin and Shikadai sighs as he passes the boy,"Didn't I tell you to keep a low profile?"

"Hey Denki, which one's my desk?" Boruto asks as Shikadai and y/n went to take a seat at the front of class,"You can just sit anywhere." Denki tells him,"Oh, so that's how it works." Boruto hums as he went to go sit beside y/n, trapping her between himself and Shikadai.

He immediately lies his head down on the desk,"Ah~ This is so much better than being stuck at home with my mom." he says with relief as Denki sits beside him,"What? Your mom?" Denki hums as y/n giggles at this.

"She forced me to study nonstop for the whole last couple of weeks." Boruto explains before turning to y/n,"Oh yeah, thanks for bringing my work everyday, y/n. I appreciate it." he adds and y/n smiles a tiny smile,"It was my pleasure." she says smoothly and Boruto gives her grin before they hear the chatter behind them.

"That's him."

"How come he wasn't punished after what he did?"

"I mean, he kinda was...?"

"But that wasn't just some silly prank. If that train car had landed in town, it would've been a disaster."

"You saying that there's a cover up?"

"Shh! He can hear you."

Denki looks back at Boruto with worry,"Oh, uh..." he tries to say something as Boruto sat up,"Just ignore them, Boruto. They aren't worth your time." y/n tells the boy,"She's right." Shikadai hums.

"Don't worry, I am. They can say whatever they want about me. I don't care." Boruto reassures them,"Well, okay then." Shikadai looks a bit doubtful, but leaves it be.

"Look at that. Forgot my textbook." Boruto suddenly says sheepishly,"Are you serious? It's your first-" Shikadai is cut off by the whisker blond.

"Hey, share your book with me, y/n." he says and y/n jumps a little at this,"Uh, what?" she mutters with a blank look,"What a drag. Leave her be." Shikadai says as he pushes Boruto back,"Aw, come on now! Don't be like that!" Boruto says as he playfully pushes back and y/n just ducks her head down to avoid getting hit.

"Can you guys stop please? You're kinda squishing me." she utters and Boruto side hugs her,"Then share your textbook with me!" he grins and Shikadai immediately pulls the poor Kaguya out of his grasp,"Leave her alone, Boruto. You're overwhelming her." he says with a light glare.

Y/n then pulls her arm out of his grasp,"You're overwhelming me too, Shikadai." she says bluntly,"What a drag." Shikadai sighs as he rubs the back of his head. They then heard a familiar, light voice,"Ah~ Riding on the Hokage's coattails." Inojin comments with a carefree smile as he walks down the stairs.

"Ahhh! Hey, watch what you're saying Inojin!" Sumire fusses with panic as Inojin stops next to Denki,"Hm? Uh oh... Oops, did I accidentally say that out loud just now?" Inojin questions as Sumire fusses even more before just plain giving up on him.