14 | YOUNG AND IN LOVE

RITA SKEETER HAD caused a reconning inside Hogwarts. If everyone had been whispering about Estrella's parents' murder and Harry's name on the goblet before, well now there will even more whispers. There is nothing that society loved more than endless gossip. No matter how far from the truth it may be.

Estrella walked back to the Hufflepuff table yawning. When she had gotten back to the Hufflepuff common room after the Gryffindor's celebration, she had seen the party that her own house had done for Cedric. Everyone had congratulated him, and now where asking for endless stories about the his preparation for the task. Of course, he gave Estrella full-credit as well. Like always, he will give a humble reply, blushing furiously at all the questions and details they wanted.

Estrella was waiting patiently to congratulate him, but since it was almost impossible she decided to go back to her room. Just as if she was about to disappear for the night, Cedric had stopped her. So she took this chance to congratulate him.

Now she lay almost falling sleep on top of her food. She lent her head against her hand, eating her. However she stopped when she saw someone sit in front of her. She looked up expecting to see Cedric Diggory, but instead she was met with the curious eyes of a fifth year Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. "So is it true?" they questioned her.

"I am sorry?" Estrella asked them all confused at them. They showed her the front page version of the newest issue of the Daily Prophet. In front was a picture of Hermione and Harry hugging at the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. "They are friends." She said to them.

The Ravenclaw then pointed at the following picture of Cedric. "Yes, that's Cedric from our house." Estrella said to her. Then she pointed at the text. Estrella took it carefully out of her hands, reading the headline....

The best new couple of the Hufflepuff House!

Champion Cedric Diggory has carefully excel up to this point. Not only has he gotten top marks on his OWLs the previous year, but has a tremendous history as his house' Quidditch Captain and Seeker. However, it seems that he is seeking more than the snitch!

The heartthrob of the school has taken the heart of the famous Estrella Velasquez. If you didn't know her, you would probably spotted her name being dropped this past summer. Daughter of the recently deceased Martin and Annabeth Velasquez, famous Aurors who were key in bringing down most of the You-Know-Who's followers.

Even if tragedy has stricken the Velasquez, things might be looking up for her. Maybe it might have been love at first sight, although some have rumored the two of them had fallen in love back at the Quidditch World Cup over the summer. In which Cedric swooped in to protect Estrella from the darkness.

United by tragedy and fear, the young wizards might be a force to recon with. But what about Harry Potter? Well it seems he has fallen in love with Hermione Granger, who is stealing hearts left and right. One thing is for sure, there is nothing like the feeling of being young and in love.

However with the rumors surfacing about the Velasquez's involvement with Sirius Black, will the couple withstand the pressure?

"That's all lies, I am afraid." Estrella said to them. "I am friends with him. That's it. So you can go and....blush and do all those look things you two do." Estrella said awkwardly to them. The two of them took their own copy and walked away giving Estrella jealous look.

She saw Cedric that a seat down quickly with his own copy of the Daily Prophet. "Apparently you saved me? How can I forget that?" Estrella sarcastically said.