The next Day

Y/N POV:

I woke up with all my  hair  in my face.i check my phone to see that Emma called me 13 times and 40 texts.i phone Emma and asked her whats happening and she said that The triplets are in La.i shouted and asked how did she know and she told me that they post it on their story 5 hours ago.she then end the call and i got out of bed.

I started jumping around my bedroom and my father came in my room to ask why am i jumping and shouting so early in the morning. I told my  dad that the Triplets are in LA. He justed started laughing at me and told me that breakfast is going to be ready soon.

I went on the 'Sturniolotriplets' insta story. They posted that they in LA and also they posted a photo of their new house.

But this house that they posted was like a house that i saw recently. I then went downstairs and put water in my hydroflask and went upstairs again and put on the another outfit on.

I put my  hair in space buns

I put my  hair in space buns.i put on mascara and lip glosss and brushed my teeth.I grabbed my phone and shoulder bag and went downstairs. I told my dad im going out. I walked out the door and text Zara that im going to fetch her.

I arrived at her house. We went to a new restaurant called 'riches rich' we ate and talked for a whlie.we wanted to go to Target againg so i drove to Target. We got to Target and we walked around and started talking photos. We never bought anything in Target so,We went to my house. Zara was going to sleep by my house,so i had to carry her suitcase cause she was lazy to do it herself🙄

We decided that we are going to walk around the estate. We walked and i saw a  house that looks really similar to the triplets house. I didn't say anything to Zara cause i didnt know for shore if it was their house. We then came back home and i was whole time thinking about this house that we passed.

Later the night we went for a walk again and we passed the house again but this time there was a light shining from the car and there was three shadows. I tried to look closely but one of the shadows were staring at us.

We walked pass and i got a little convinced that it was them but i didnt want to settle.

We went back home and Zara and I were tired so we put on our Pjs on and laid in my bed.Zara was sleeping and it was hard for me to sleep,i dont know why.

I went downstairs and started watching the triplets videos, until i fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up during the night hungry and thirsty, i walked to the kitchen and took a blueberry muffin with water in my hydroflask.I couldn't sleep again so i went on my phone and texted Emma even tho she is not awake.

I was watching tiktoks and i saw Nick posting a video of he was outside and they flimimg their house tour

I was watching tiktoks and i saw Nick posting a video of he was outside and they flimimg their house tour.So i didnt know what i was thinking but i decided that im goin to walk pass the house again but alone.i went up stairs and put on my grey nike hoodie and went out the front door.

I was walking and i turned down the street that they live  in and i walked and i saw people and they were shouting,because of what i heard is that they are not putting effort in the intro.

I walked pass and i looked at them and chris saw me and waved, OmG Chris just waved at me..