My Feelings

_______________________

Y/n pov:

Its been 6 months later and zara and Chris are dating, nick moved out to his apartment and matt and i are really close.

It is February 2023 and on new year matt and i kissed.so today i wanted to tell him how i feel.but lately he has been going out alot with his friend.and she is a girl but i dont know who the girl is.

Im goimg to text him and see whats be up too

I decided that im going to shower and do a youtube video of q and a

I decided that im going to shower and do a youtube video of q and a. I went to my bathroom and turn the tap on in the shower.i got in the shower.

When i was done showering i wrapped my towel around me.i went to my dresser and sat down on the chair.i put on a full face of make up. I put my hair in two French braids with edges.

I then looked for an outfit to wear. I put on my outfit

I took my camera and placed it on my tripod

I took my camera and placed it on my tripod. I put on my ring lights and started recording.i started my intro and began with the video.

___________________

So i am editing my video until matt arrives at my house.my dad calls me down for dinner.we had leftovers from last night. I never ate yet .  But then matt said that he was outside.

I told my dad that im going to the beach with matt.

I walked out of the house and got in the car.i greet matt and he drove us to the beach.

We arrive at the beach and we sat on the beach sand.
We were star gazing and watching the waves until i broke the silence.

Y/n:  matt *you take a deep breath in and out, while laying on the sand*Sometimes I just close my eyes and daydream. My mind oftentimes just wanders to this or that, but you are always part of my thoughts as well. I dream about us being together, and you knowing just how much I care about you.
I’m not the best at putting my feelings into words, but I want to try nonetheless, because I really care about you. Well, that’s it really, I’ve said it. I care about you and want to be more than friends. Do you feel the same?
Matt:wow y/n i dont know what to say
Y/n: what do you mean?
Matt:i really enjoy being your friend, but I don't have romantic feelings for you, i have feelings for someone else.
Y/n:how is this possible? We have been so close and we kissed on new years.
Matt:i know but, i ve been seeing this girl
Y/n:the girl you always hang out with *you roll your eyes*
Matt:yea and thats what i wanted to speak to you about. I need advice on how i should ask her out.
Y/n:are you serious matt.i can't believe you!
Matt: why you mad.
Y/n:i thought you liked me!
Matt:i never liked you
Y/n:but why you doing this to me!*you start crying *
Matt:im sorry y/n
Y/n :whats the girls name? *still crying*
Matt:emma
Y/n:what! Show me a pic of her

Matt shows a pic of her

Matt:thats her
Y/n :that son of a b**ch
Matt:what
Y/n:emma used to be my bestfriend but then the last time I spoke to her was last year when she left my house because chris was not coming over.
Matt:oh *acting confused*
Y/n:wait a second you, i told you about emma, and you went behind my back and start hanging out with her more  then me and your own brothers. Does your brothers even know about her
Matt:no
Y/n:wow matt. I cant evens look at you right now.

You got up from the sand and walked away

Matt:y/n wait

You just went on walking thinking to yourself why. You start crying again.

Y/n thought

Why did i think he liked me...

A/n:this story ended weird but thanks for reading☺️. Stay tuned for my next book.its not a fan fic though.💕