Wait What

Chris just waved at me.Omg what.i wave back and i tried my best to act like a normal person who is just walking late at night.Nick then saw me and he was staring at me.i walked abit fast but i thought to myself that i just saw Chris and Nick.

I walked back home actually shook and excited what just happened.i went to my room to see Zara is not in the bed, she is probably in the bathroom.i took off my hoodie and laid in bed.i then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Zara POV:

I woke up because i needed to use the bathroom, but when i woke up, i never saw y/n,i wonder where she is? Probably she is downstairs ;getting a snack because she gets hungry easily.i walked in the bathroom, i heard the bedroom door open and i think that was y/n, but when i came out she was sleeping.

The next morning
y/n pov:

I woke up and i decided that i was going to go for a jog in the park with Zara. I woke up Zara and asked if she  wants to go with me.She said yes and we put on our clothes.

we jog, when we were done jogging we went to the gas station and got some snacks to nibble on, cause we were so tired that we couldn't jog back home

we jog, when we were done jogging we went to the gas station and got some snacks to nibble on, cause we were so tired that we couldn't jog back home.we started talking about what we could do for the day and tomorrow

We reached my house and went to  the kitchen we made  make us bacon and egg with apple juice.we started talking more about our goals.

We then went upstairs and went, chilled in my room; on my bed. Watching titkok until Emma sent me a video. I opened the video and it was a tiktok of the triplets talking about a girl they see everytime, when they start filming and they looking for that girl.
Right off the bat i knew it was me and i dm Nick, that im the girl that they see and we should meet up if they want to.

I told Zara about the girl that they were talking about was me, but she didn't believe me and said that im lying and they dont live in La.
I told her that i wasn't lying and they live in the same estate as me, but she never believed me what  i said. She said that i dont have to lie about seeing the triplets.
I just left her and and went downstairs. I dont believe it why  Zara do not believe me , my own cousin? I think it was the right thing not to tell her because look how she i reacting about this situation.

I went and sat by my dad and watched a movie with him.

After the movie i went upstairs to my room to see Zara sleeping, i went in my bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and brush my hair
I went out of the bathroom and i looked for a chilled outfit.

 I brushed my teeth and brush my hairI went out of the bathroom and i looked for a chilled outfit