Main Characters

Name: Jacob Hawkwinter

Hight: 5'8"

Age: 21

Position: Paladin of the Alliance. 

Bio: Jacob had grown up learning to always stand for what is right and help all those who are in need. He decided to join the army at the age of sixteen and quickly rose thru the ranks. By the time he turned 21 he had mastered the sword and shield and, proven to be the best out of everyone in his class. 

For his efforts and hard work, the King decided to put him in charge of a company of men and gave him the rank of Paladin. Now Jacob fights a bloody battle to protect the people he loves against the Horde threat. 

Name: Scarlet 

Name: Scarlet 

Height: 25'9" 

Age: 102

Bio: Scarlet is the eldest of four siblings and is destined to lead the Fire clan once her father either passes or resigns the throne to her. She has a powerful fighter and hunter and, will defend her clan and territory with her life. The war that has engulfed the land has brought many people into her clan's territory. She doesn't care for what happens down below their mountain domain. However, what she craves the most is to find someone who is worthy enough to be her mate. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE, THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY FIRST VERSION OF THIS BOOK. I HAVE CHANGED A LOT OF THINGS WITH THIS BOOK INCLUDING THE STORY AND CHARACTERS. I WILL ALSO BE USING A LOT OF DND REFERENCES IN THIS BOOK. AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS OR ADVICE FOR ME THEN PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW.