Chapter 7

No one's POV 

The sun was rising among the clear blue sky indicating that the day was almost halfway done. Within the valley that passed the mountains, the Horde general waited patiently within his tent for his prize to return to him. 

He sat happily on his makeshift throne and drank wine from a goblet while a plate of cooked meat sat on a table that was beside the throne. 

Mozgic's POV 

Mozgic: "It will be easy to take the Alliance fort when I have that brat as a hostage." He said happily before taking another sip from his goblet. "However I wonder what is taking that damned drow so long to get here?" He said a bit annoyed. 

Just then the flap to his tent came open and a small goblin scout walked in. Mozgic looked upon the timid scout and grinned slightly as he only thought of why this pathetic being would dare to enter his tent without an invitation. The Uruk leaned forward in his throne

Mozgic: "You better have a good reason for barging in here like this." He said sternly

Goblin scout: "Um my general, I just wanted to report that the drow assassin has returned." he said timidly. 

The Uruk smiled happily upon hearing these words.

Mozgic: "Excellent." He said happily. "Send him in here at once." 

The goblin scout quickly nodded his head and ran out of the tent. The Uruk happily leaned back in his chair and took another long drink which finished off the last bit of wine that was in the goblet. 

Mozgic: "finally some good news, and with this comes the defeat of those Alliance scum." He said while pouring him some more wine. 

Just then the sound of approaching footsteps caught his attention. He looked to the entrance and was greeted by the sight of the drow assassin walking in, and right away Mozgic noticed that Shadow had a few bandaged places on his body. 

Mozgic: "O and what do we have here." He said with a chuckle. "Did you have some problems with your mission?" 

Shadow: "There were some complications." He said coldly. "Now where is my payment?' He said sternly. 

Mozgic: "O yes your payment. I first need to see the child first." He said plainly. 

Shadow: "I gave that brat to your orcs that were outside the forest. They should have brought him to you already."

The uruk became greatly confused upon hearing this statement. He didn't receive any news about those orcs returning to camp let alone bringing the boy back with them. Wanting answers he stood up and called for his captain. 

And within a few quick seconds, the orc captain burst into the tent and stood at attention in front of the two individuals.  

Captian: "Yes sir." he said timidly. 

Mozgic: "Shadow here says he left the boy with your men and told them to bring him back here, but I never heard of their return." He said plainly. " So please clarify this confusion for us." 

The orc captain was seen looking around in fear trying desperately to come up with an answer that would please his leader and the drow assassin. 

Shadow: "Well where is he?" He asked angrily. 

Captian: "Um well a single orc from the group did come back, but he didn't have the boy." He said sadly. 

Shadow: 'What do you mean he didn't have the boy?" He said both confused and angry. "I personally handed him to you, so how did they not return with him?"