Chapter 3

No one's POV

 The sun was starting to set while it painted the sky with a beautiful canvise of reds, yellows, and oranges. However, down on the earth three beings were quickly dashing through the woods hoping to return.

Deep within the small forest that lay between the great mountains the Horde spies quickly dashed through the trees while carefully avoiding the numerous patrols of dwarves, men, and elves that kept watch. They had spent the entire day scoping out the Alliance fortress and were now returning to their fort which lay on the other side of the forest. 

They had several close calls where they thought the patrols had spotted them but, managed to avoid the Alliance troops and get out of the forest without any confutation. Once they were out they checked the skies around the forest edge to be sure no dragons were around then after seeing it was all clear they made a mad dash across the open fields hoping to reach their fort. 

After a few more minutes of running, they reached the fort.  The fort was built beside a large rocky hill that had an old abandoned mine inside the hill. The walls surrounding the fort were a large fort made from trees the orcs took from nearby forests.  The main structure lay in the very back of the fort while all the other buildings were scattered around the fort in no particular manner.

The spies quickly entered thru the gates and made their way towards the main building to report what they found, and upon arrival, they heard a very loud and angry roar coming from behind the wooden doors followed by an orc captain being thrown ou...

The spies quickly entered thru the gates and made their way towards the main building to report what they found, and upon arrival, they heard a very loud and angry roar coming from behind the wooden doors followed by an orc captain being thrown out and landed face first in the mud. The captain tried to get up but was stopped by a massive metal boot slamming down on his back causing him to sink in the mud more. 

The spies shook in fear as they were now staring at the general of this fort. He was a massive Uruk hia that was very muscular and stood around six foot five. Several scars were scatted around his face and his top lip seemed to be missing which only gave sight to his sharp jagged teeth. His name was Mozgic and he was a powerful warrior and is a cruel and merciless leader who only seeks death for the all who defy the Horde.