Chapter 1

No one's POV

The war for Craidor has been raging on for several years now. After a difficult fight and many losses, the Alliance pushed the Horde back through the mountain pass. And now the Horde is trying desperately to regain control of the pass and once again pour into Alliance territory once more. 

Today thought was like any other day for the Alliance. People regardless of the war waging across the land were happily going through their day. The sky was clear and the sounds of birds and animals singing and playing with one another filled the country air. while towards the cities, towns, and capitals the sounds of people talking, laughing, and going through their day were heard all around. 

Merchants from the human, elven, and dwarf kingdoms traveled all around bringing wonderful goods to trade and sell. Famers headed out into the fields to start their work. Miners head towards the mountains to dig up precious metals. And children happily played with one another in the streets and fields. 

 However, that wasn't the case across the lands towards the mountains. 

Right between the mountains within the small forest the sounds of steel clashing and shouting were heard. 

The Horde once again launched another attack hoping to smash through the defending Alliance army. However, what they didn't know was a company of elves was patrolling the forest and not only engaged the enemy but, sent for the other battalions to aid them. 

Now they were fighting with everything they had as the Horde poured in soldiers. And though they managed to cut down many of these vile creatures the Horde kept coming. Now the elves' only hope to not only keep the horde back but, survive was for the remaining soldiers to reach them before it was too late. 

Arwen's POV

Name: Arwen

Name: Arwen

Age: 102

Height: 5'9" 

Race: Elf

Role: Acting commander of the elf battalion. 

Arwen and her men were locked in combat with wave upon wave of orc warriors. she had already several soldiers lost their lives to these heathens and, she had several soldiers that were wounded and more enemies on the way. 

She desperately needed those reinforcements in order to get her wounded out of here while holding the enemy back. 

Arwen was locked in combat with a massive orc warrior wielding a massive great ax. She was breathing heavily and her body ached with pain from the long battle. The massive orc warrior readied himself for another strike. 

Orc: "You puny elf, the Horde will water these lands with the blood of you and your kin." He said laughing loudly. 

Arwen raised her sword up in a defensive stance and looking the orc straight in the face she said.